cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Creator feature requests: RGB Ram Support + Individual RGB/ARGB Header Control

DjRavix
Level 10
Since A lot of people already complain about there RAM not showing up in Aura Creator I think its a good time to just make a request for this
It actually does not make sense to me why this is not yet supported since Armory Crate is able to support various brands of memory with RGB Control

Also adding in the request for individual header support since Aura creator is able to let different components do different things
it came as a surprise to me that there was only one "RGB strip" showing under PC Components while there are different headers on the board

the exclusion of these things makes me wonder why Aura Creator even exists and if putting more color control into Armory Crate
Like selection of individual color in Rainbow effect

For those that are going to tell me to use Corsair iCue for this ... please remember that iCue is not able to Control the ARGB Headers

I hope there are some people that agree with me on this
So Let us be heard !!!
ASUS Maximus 13 Extreme
Intel i9 11900K
Corsair Dominater Platinum RGB
Phanteks Enthoo Primo
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
2 X Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Corsair AX1200I
EK-Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump)
XSPC RX480 + XSPC RS280
4 X Corsair SP120 PWM OEM Fans
2 X Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM
2 X Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.black.swap
2 X Noctua NF-S12A PWM chromax.black.swap
1 X Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
171 Views
28 REPLIES 28

Feels like they given up trying to fix things and are just ignoring us now, there not even a dedicated thread anymore for armoury crate 4.0.8 while the current sticky for aura creator is also behind since we have 2.2.5 now

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:
Feels like they given up trying to fix things and are just ignoring us now, there not even a dedicated thread anymore for armoury crate 4.0.8 while the current sticky for aura creator is also behind since we have 2.2.5 now


I get it ... its a bit Quite Around these kind of topics
I Contacted Asus Support

First they started about Corsair Not being Aura Compatible
But when I pointed out that I got it to Work with Armory Crate and that there are more people having this issue with Different Brands of memory (Kingston/G Skill/Crucial) they passed on the info in a defecated form that I needed to fill to Asus Main HQ
And they have asked me for logs and I also Provided Screenshots to help them understand the issue
I also did some suggestions for Aura Creator (including Control of each individual header)
And also suggested that adding some simple customization options to Armory Crate (Like using Custom Colors in the Rainbow Preset)
since this might also Resolve the issue for those who are now using Aura Creator to be able to do this

I also Pointed out that I noticed that Some people have the same issue with M.2 SSD's that have RGB on them (Might be related)

I am waiting for there response

however if People here would contact Asus About the Same issue and are Able to provide additional information to them (Logs & Stuff)
they might be able to figure out what the issue is
Since I only Have Corsair Memory it might be useful to get them some more information on other Memory (Or M.2 SSD's) brands that have the same issue
ASUS Maximus 13 Extreme
Intel i9 11900K
Corsair Dominater Platinum RGB
Phanteks Enthoo Primo
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
2 X Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Corsair AX1200I
EK-Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump)
XSPC RX480 + XSPC RS280
4 X Corsair SP120 PWM OEM Fans
2 X Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM
2 X Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.black.swap
2 X Noctua NF-S12A PWM chromax.black.swap
1 X Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap

Is aura supposed to detect my corsair memory? It doesn't om my rig.

Hello, i have no problems at all with my gskill ram rgb, but i think that the posibility to select different argb headers colors would be a friking must have.....

So i could have in one argb header connected some fans and in the other header other fans with different colors, or all fans in one header and the other with the aio colors....

Asuuuuss!!!!!?????? Helloooooooou?????

Regards

bonet69 wrote:
Hello, i have no problems at all with my gskill ram rgb, but i think that the posibility to select different argb headers colors would be a friking must have.....

So i could have in one argb header connected some fans and in the other header other fans with different colors, or all fans in one header and the other with the aio colors....

Asuuuuss!!!!!?????? Helloooooooou?????

Regards


Get the Crate 5.0 update!!!

Issue is solved, arbg header is back again in Aura Creator. All my Asus devices are recognized in device manager.
Asus thanks a lot!

DjRavix
Level 10
So here is a Little update

I noticed that there was an update for "Device & Component" that was marked as "Memory"
And I looked into Aura Creator to see if it would appear there ... and it did
And now my RAM shows up in Aura Creator ...

I am just checking if others have also noticed this and that the this resolves the RAM issue with Aura Creator
It actually just works pretty fine with Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RAM

Just need some people to confirm if other brands now also work
ASUS Maximus 13 Extreme
Intel i9 11900K
Corsair Dominater Platinum RGB
Phanteks Enthoo Primo
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
2 X Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Corsair AX1200I
EK-Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump)
XSPC RX480 + XSPC RS280
4 X Corsair SP120 PWM OEM Fans
2 X Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM
2 X Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.black.swap
2 X Noctua NF-S12A PWM chromax.black.swap
1 X Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap

DjRavix wrote:
So here is a Little update

I noticed that there was an update for "Device & Component" that was marked as "Memory"



I Can´t find the Update, where is it?

I have corsair rgb too, the only way I can get them to work is set it on Icue then shutdown Icue and memories work.

Cheeseburger wrote:
I Can´t find the Update, where is it?

I have corsair rgb too, the only way I can get them to work is set it on Icue then shutdown Icue and memories work.


When ya Open Aura Creator it should get popup asking you to update, or try to check setting and check for update

My Aura Creator is Version 3.0.2

and when you click Available devices it should be listed there, if you check it and don't see it in devices map just zoom out.

Mine is showing "Corsair Vengeance pro RGB"

MJr418 wrote:
When ya Open Aura Creator it should get popup asking you to update, or try to check setting and check for update

My Aura Creator is Version 3.0.2

and when you click Available devices it should be listed there, if you check it and don't see it in devices map just zoom out.

Mine is showing "Corsair Vengeance pro RGB"


Yes, I had that update too but I cannot see my memory (it is the same as yours). I had look all the dashboard wich is really big, at 25% zoom is more than 6 times what it is showed on screen.
The menu shows only 2 items.
Do you have the Corsair plug in installed?
I´m showing what I got from Aura Creator
88958
88959