cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RGB turned to RED every time ARMOURY CRATE wakes up from sleep mode

Metaverse
Level 7
Hi

I have a Tuf Gaming Plus B550 mainboard. I don't have any other RGB software installed except ARMOURY CRATE and AURA Creator, and latest version.

Everything seems to be working fine except when my PC comes back from sleep mode and all RGB lights connected will switch back to the default colour which is RED.

This happens only when using STATIC effect under basic effect page, so it is without AURA creator.

However, colour can be restored as soon as I open AURA Sync > AURA Effect Page under ARMOURY CRATE App.

Has anyone encountered similar issue?

Regards
Henry
3 REPLIES 3

Jimbo93
Level 12
Metaverse wrote:
Hi

I have a Tuf Gaming Plus B550 mainboard. I don't have any other RGB software installed except ARMOURY CRATE and AURA Creator, and latest version.

Everything seems to be working fine except when my PC comes back from sleep mode and all RGB lights connected will switch back to the default colour which is RED.

This happens only when using STATIC effect under basic effect page, so it is without AURA creator.

However, colour can be restored as soon as I open AURA Sync > AURA Effect Page under ARMOURY CRATE App.

Regards
Henry

Yeah, I think it was 2 days ago same thing. Then AC updated and it was corrected. I wonder if yours is having a problem updating. Might try shutting off the firewall for a minute. I have seen where firewall issues can happen with this software.

Noticed many things when you try using both iCue and AURA software to control the lighting. From experience, whenever anything is updated in a particular RGB software it causes the lights to change, or get stuck. I've set mine up to switch off completely on a fresh reboot - and then I manually select a profile from iCue / AURA. Whenever I load AURA though I cannot then change them hardware items from iCue until I reboot again. I can choose effects in iCue and then override them with AURA though.

I wish I could override anything at any time with anything. Anyway back to the point, RGB always has some malfunction when returning from sleep mode and I would simply turn off sleep mode because of this.

One way to reset your lights back to default is by turning off your PSU and pressing the power button a few times. I know there is a profile saved that stores RGB profiles but this doesn't always reload when returning from sleep, it's as if the hardware itself has a bit of memory in it which resets with no power in them.

-----

Maybe somebody else can go into even more detail for us.

Razer68
Level 10
Metaverse wrote:
Hi

Regards
Henry

Have the same issue with the Z390 F mainbord
but after a while it changes color.
Every gamer has suffered from small-screen videos