cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate not working

lowmotion
Level 9
Hello,

Armoury Crate was installed and working. After Bios Version 0805 it didnt work anymore. The app is running, but the driver option is gone. I asked google and reinstalled it. No use.
22 REPLIES 22

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
there is a updte now. version 2.19.0

nvidia have a cup of coffee there.

also new funtions

and still NOT reading the server. Not even the new bios of the codexi. ASUS Please make it work.

I know these app can concentrate all asus applications. like laptops. i test one and is nice.

i have CPUZ ROG and does not read it. that means that is NOT WORKING

Learn, Play Enjoy!

DarthLoloX
Level 7
The icon Gamepad in the left has disapeared, I can't change any settings of my Asus Ryujin anymore, sometime it appears again after a reboot, is says that I have to update some software, after it finished to dowload the first update, the installations didn't started, I reboot again, now the gamepad has disappeared for ever.

It don't use to talk like this, I love ROG, I bought my second ASUS ROG build, I have problems with both build regarding software, I am afraid to say that Asus is an incompetent compagny regarding software: Aura, Armory, Al suite 3, Armoury Crate), all crappy. I have more than enough. You don't deaserve our fidelity.

Ch3vr0n
Level 11
You don't want it working, it's a security risk that has been established from the get go. The BIOS should NOT be used to push random software into the OS upon boot (when enabled in the bios, which it is BY DEFAULT!). That's rootkit behavior. Then there's the fact that the software itself isn't reliable. AI Suite was problematic on my Z170 (even at a certain windows 10 build caused systems to BSOD or the software didn't work when an nvidia GPU was installed), so i never even bothered with it on my Z390 system.

That crap got disabled in the bios the second i built this current rig (see profile) and gets disabled after each bios update. That crap should NOT be enabled by default in the bios. I check for driver updates manually every few weeks. 0 security risk and always works.