cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate not working

lowmotion
Level 9
Hello,

Armoury Crate was installed and working. After Bios Version 0805 it didnt work anymore. The app is running, but the driver option is gone. I asked google and reinstalled it. No use.
22 REPLIES 22

All programs i try to update with it stop at 55% and never go any farther :confused:. Uninstalled.

I just got the ROG ryujin cooler and ROG case all with rgb and crate shows update but wont update. I have 2.5.7.0 version

asus z390-I, Windows 10 pro 1909, Armory Crate 2.5.7.0

I have addressable led strip (Bykski whaterblock), asus claymore, gladius II and NOT WORK THIS **** PROGRAM.
Asus have a big problemi with aura and armory crate, never worked for me also in the old Platform z270E

Hello,

Between December and January built a gaming pc that mounts a Tuf gaming Z490-Plus (wifi), a Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W (80 Plus Gold) power supply in a sharkoon TG6

For two weeks, attaching the LED hub to the motherboard gives me a problem regarding the four fans and the two LED strips inserted, in practice only a small part of the entire lighting system lights up. I tried to uninstall / reinstall Armory crate but the problem recurs a few times (at least two / three times a day) if you turn on the pc or if you use it after a long standby.

Using the reset button instead (which in this type of case does not work if you attach the hub to the motherboard, but it works again by disconnecting the motherboard from the hub) the LEDs work without problem with the 20 preset effects.

Today, however, armory crate does not recognize any device (not even the LEDs on the motherboard).

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

lowmotion
Level 9
Thank so far

Bios Setting is on. Scan /SFV didnt change a thing. Reinstalled it again from "ArmouryCrateService__ASUS_CFL_W10_64_V141" and Webstore.

APP Version is 1.4.1.0 from december 2018.

There is no setup/installer on the bundled DVD.

Stolen from another Thread. The "TOOLS" is gone for me.

Edit2: Armoury Crate is working without the service. So the armoury crate doesnt get infos from the service. Strange...
Edit3: 2nd SSD doesnt install Armoury Crate. The link to Armoury Crate on Google wants you to download ist from your hardware support page, but there is no Armory Crate Setup on my asus gene xi.

SK8
Level 10
Hi Read the second review it may help .... https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/armoury-crate-beta/9pm9dfqrdh3f?activetab=pivot:reviewstab
Bios 602 and did a bios update doh
passed 8hr test on Karhu RamTest
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
CPU System Agent Voltage 1.29v
Dram timing control 17-18-18-38
Mode1
Dram command rate set to 2N set dram current capability to 130%

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
Here's why you don't WANT it working! Just got this linked by one of my favorite and local tech sites.

Armory Crate / Live Update is a SECURITY RISK and a big one! I've been saying that from the start and disable it immediately on every bios update. Need proof?

https://securelist.com/operation-shadowhammer/89992/
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/pan9wn/hackers-hijacked-asus-software-updates-to-install-...

SK8
Level 10
Nice I don't keep it on my pc always hated programs like this good to know my gut instinct was not wrong. Very nice find @ Ch3vr0n Now going back to read this fully :]
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
Mode1
Dram command rate set to 2N set dram current capability to 130%

lowmotion
Level 9
Its just about testing the Armoury Crate. I can live without that.

@SK8 : its still not working but a good idea. Version 1.45 is the newest one?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/GamingNB/AppforWin10/ArmouryCrateService/ArmouryCrateService__ASU...

Maybe there is another one for desktop?

SK8
Level 10
Sadly I have no idea I tried to google for new version and came up empty 😕
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v