cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus G16 restarting after screen off

Axerian
Level 7

Hello everyone!

My recently bought Zephyrus G16 GU603ZV is doing greate except one issue. Let me explain: when I lunch a game and go away for some time (going to make a coffee) after I am back te screen is off, when I am trying to wake up the computer by pressing spacebar it's just restarting completly. I switched off sleep mode and screen off in windows settings when computer is plugged in and it did't change anything. It's still switching off the screen and rebooting the system after it gets off. When I am just browsing internet, it wakes up and everything is as it was when i left. 

I tried to check for any updates, looks like everything is up to date. I also tried in different games (original issue with Forza Horizon 5, then Witcher 3) and the problem remains.

Thanks in advance for any tips what else I can check.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Axerian
Level 7

Additionally, what I noticed is that sleep mode consumed my battery from ~40% to 4% during the night. Is it a common windows 11 problem? As far as I can see on google, a lot of people are struggling with similar issues regarding battery drainage.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Axerian
Level 7

Additionally, what I noticed is that sleep mode consumed my battery from ~40% to 4% during the night. Is it a common windows 11 problem? As far as I can see on google, a lot of people are struggling with similar issues regarding battery drainage.