cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z690 Hero Armoury Crate shut down effect gone? [Resolved]

AwenMilano
Level 10
need help guys, just realize at my armoury crate, device section motherboard shut down effect option was gone, soo when i turn off pc led still on now.
it was availabe before, but dont know since when it was missing.

z690 hero board
28 REPLIES 28

ahfoo
Level 13
Please check if your bios Aura mode status. Did you recently update your Z690 Hero bios?

ahfoo wrote:
Please check if your bios Aura mode status. Did you recently update your Z690 Hero bios?

i update bios a weeks ago, to 1601
in bios just active xmp I, no touch anything.
but since this case i try change bios mode led
when sleep, etc i change from all on into stealth
still led board on, but start and flex key goin off
is this happen only to me?

ahfoo
Level 13
Try turn it off when shutdown in Aura sync in the bios.

ahfoo wrote:
Try turn it off when shutdown in Aura sync in the bios.

i was try everything, reset bios = not work
uninstall armoury crate with armoury crate uninstall tool
and reinstall back throw me some errror.
try install with following guide at youtube succesfull install but still shutdown effect not available there
try stealth mode at bios also cant.
but if i set aura effect to dark mode via armoury crate it was work, when shutdown that led was not light up
tommorow will try reinstall windows.
i think this was armoury crate issue, anybody with hero board can give me some advice?

ahfoo
Level 13
I thought this is what you need, to turn off all LED after shutdown?

ahfoo wrote:
I thought this is what you need, to turn off all LED after shutdown?

what i need is this turn off this animatrix when shut down.
like before 2 month ago i can setting this off when pc shutdown. also can setting animatrix via armoury crate
but now the setting was gone at armoury crate. it was shutdown effect setting.

still confuse this happen only to me, or all hero user?
if this only armoury crate bug is ok, i can wait for update fix it
but if this related to my hardware mallfunction that was i affraid

ahfoo
Level 13
Regardless what armoury crate was performing. Do the system turn off after setting the Aura sync turn off n bios. If that so. Your hardware indeed working well with bios instruction set to perform. Other than that is all about the armoury software perform. You need to go deep into the armoury software.

ahfoo wrote:
Regardless what armoury crate was performing. Do the system turn off after setting the Aura sync turn off n bios. If that so. Your hardware indeed working well with bios instruction set to perform. Other than that is all about the armoury software perform. You need to go deep into the armoury software.

yeah, thanks for the advice. backup some data now, want to try clean install windows tommorow
will update the result if done

ahfoo wrote:

trying fresh install windows, still not working ;(

ahfoo
Level 13
Bro, Did you turn off the the to off inside your bios??? Inside the bios main page, on top there is a button Aura Sync.