About a week ago AC completely stopped working out of nowhere. So far I tried:
- Reinstall AC with the provided uninstall tool
- Deleted every reference i could find of AC in the system files and registery after using the uninstall tool
- Installed AC version on my motherboard's support site
- Installed the latest version of AC (after cleaning all the installation files)
- Ran a chkdsk command in CMD
After doing all that a few times AC still refused to work properly, all I'm seeing when starting it up is a blank UI, hovering the cursor over it shows it's constantly loading and it's refusing to respond when trying to close/minimize it. Only way to close it is through task manager...
Here's a screenshot of the blank UI I'm seeing:
I'm using Windows 10 22H2, and my motherboard is Strix X570-E Gaming WIFI II (latest BIOS).
Anyone who still has any idea of what could be worth trying?