Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II V3.00.16 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 3.00.16 is now available.
Manual download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ROG_Armoury_v30016.zip?_ga=2.188463912.1459324167.1546...

Release Notes:
Improved performance
Added support for ROG GLADIUS II WIRELESS
Added support for ROG STRIX FUSION 300
Added support for ROG STRIX CTRL

Execute UpdateInstaller.exe to update.

When reporting issues, please install the latest software and firmware, then provide as much info as possible to help us understand your setup.
Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Armoury II?
6. Reinstalled Windows?
7. WIndows version & build
8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
9. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible.
10. Any screenshots of issue

aragonnshow wrote:
fix the armourycrate update loop bug it never updates ryujin 360 HTML BUG

having same issue. please fix

berndsko wrote:
having same issue. please fix

have exactly the same problem with the ryujin and Armory Crate. please repair ....

I have the RYUO 240 and up-to-date Amoury Crate, and when I try to flip the gif on my RYUO, it freezes and I have to reinstall the firmware.

When I set the stock red gif, the image will apply that day, but when I shut down and turn on my computer, the image reverts back to the stock white and red gif.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Correct. we are checking these and why these is happening. I send the report 4 days ago and checking the progress and ETA.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
Correct. we are checking these and why these is happening. I send the report 4 days ago and checking the progress and ETA.

Thank you

gzy1992
Level 7
Hi,

To avoid re-posting the same instructions, anyone who has not recently formatted and re-installed Windows able to confirm if this fixes the update loop for them?
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?106008-Asus-Ryujin-Livedash-Software/page2#post787206

gzy1992 wrote:
Hi,

To avoid re-posting the same instructions, anyone who has not recently formatted and re-installed Windows able to confirm if this fixes the update loop for them?
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?106008-Asus-Ryujin-Livedash-Software/page2#post787206

A new Windows installation does not fix the problem with the endless update.

Totilas wrote:
A new Windows installation does not fix the problem with the endless update.

I know, that's why I was asking people who HAVE NOT re-installed their Windows OS. 🙂

Is there a correct procedure for installing Asus hardware and software? I have these products:

ROG Strix Flare Keyboard
ROG Strix Fusion 500 Headset
ROG Gladius II Origin Mouse
ROG Maximus Hero X Motherboard

The issue I have is with Armoury and Aura. Only the mouse shows up in Armoury and Aura. The DRAM and MB LED's are not showing in Aura either. This all used to work prior to re installing windows 10.

In Device Manager is see this:

Here is Armoury:

Hamrdeye wrote:
Is there a correct procedure for installing Asus hardware and software? I have these products:

ROG Strix Flare Keyboard
ROG Strix Fusion 500 Headset
ROG Gladius II Origin Mouse
ROG Maximus Hero X Motherboard

The issue I have is with Armoury and Aura. Only the mouse shows up in Armoury and Aura. The DRAM and MB LED's are not showing in Aura either. This all used to work prior to re installing windows 10.

In Device Manager is see this:

Here is Armoury:

There is not a correct way or wrong way but I have some notes IF you are making a clean install.

By now you have see, that if you have ROGArmoryII, the strix flare and gladius 2 will send you to Armory Crate.

I have to check these on z370 board. IF the motherboard appear post pictures

Since you have 2 products compatible with crate. install that first. wait until all updates are load and present

if you see double info on device manager, some asus peripherals like the flare and that mouse and for example the spatha use 2 drivers so it can link and being control in 2 ways One is call mouse filter and the other is keyboard filter that is the way how the apps communicate side by side with the computer and windows.

IF the RogArmoryII installation pop up. cancel for the moment. since armory crate will control the keyboard and mouse. (motherboard as far will not appear or headphones)

Once the reboots are done. update windows, then the store. Install main drivers OEM if posible (chipset and MEI)

then install the the last ROG Armory II (version 34) then connect the headphones

The aura app will control the board. these are is grey and i have no way to predict here any impact on a non compatible or issues until i have a meeting with the dev. BUT! the Armory Crate is the new kid on the block and is what will replace, eventually, all asus apps in time.

I hope that i give some start there is no much info on what to come or how apps will react until the merge is done. the app will consolidate all asus apps like laptops and is easy to maintain and fix.

Asus on the 30th anniversary promise more interaction with the rogers around the world. but some changes takes time and there is a lot of products that eventually will end of life or some will still use the armory crate like headphones legacy keyboards like the claymore and spatha.

I wish i have more info to guide. but these is what i have and some info can give without violate NDA.
Learn, Play Enjoy!