cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessories that come with Asus G750JW

Sakall_Sean
Level 7
Hello I just in Asian (Cambodia) I just want to know about the accessories that i can get with JW... 🙂
I mean like (Backpack , headphone, mouse...) And the thing that i really want to know is the backpack of JW is ''ASUS ROG SHUTTLE BACKPACK'' Right ! I just book it in Cambodia shop maybe 2 or 3 days more it arrive . :rolleyes:
2 REPLIES 2

Randomname
Level 8
It depends from retailer to retailer, country to country...
With my G750JH I got a backpack, not the Shuttle Backpack, just some completely black backpack and that's about it, the laptop fits perfectly thou 🙂
I bought mine in Serbia, so maybe you are getting a backpack, maybe not, you would have to wait until it arrives.
Best would be to check it with your retailer 🙂
ASUS G750JH-T4086D
CPU: Intel Quad Core I7-4700HQ@ 2.4GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M
RAM: 16GB
Memory: 1TB + 250GB SSD (Samsung 840 EVO 250GB)
Display: Anti-Glare (yup, I'm bragging about it :P)

Maxter
Level 9
Sakall Sean wrote:
Hello I just in Asian (Cambodia) I just want to know about the accessories that i can get with JW... 🙂
I mean like (Backpack , headphone, mouse...) And the thing that i really want to know is the backpack of JW is ''ASUS ROG SHUTTLE BACKPACK'' Right ! I just book it in Cambodia shop maybe 2 or 3 days more it arrive . :rolleyes:

I got my G750JW from a store (bestbuy). It came with nothing (not even CDs - as everything is in the harddrive now). I opened the box and there was the monster laptop covered with a bag. That's it! no bag, no mouse, no CDs, nothing but the laptop.