cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameVisual Not Showing in Armoury Crate

mbushnaq00
Level 10
According to Asus support page, GameVisual has been integrated into Armoury Crate, however I cannot find the option in the software.

I tried uninstalling the external GameVisual application and resert Armoury Crate, but its still not showing.

Any idea how to get GameVisual to show up in Armoury Crate, I would like to use it with scenario profiles instead of keep changing the settings manually.
1 REPLY 1

sebsolace
Level 10
mbushnaq00 wrote:
According to Asus support page, GameVisual has been integrated into Armoury Crate, however I cannot find the option in the software.

I tried uninstalling the external GameVisual application and resert Armoury Crate, but its still now showing.

Any idea how to get GameVisual to show up in Armoury Crate, I would like to use it with scenario profiles instead of keep changing the settings manually.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118323-Armoury-Crate-V2-7-8-0-Report-here-if-any-issues
ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO [BIOS 4805], ROG STRIX FLARE, ROG STRIX ARION, ROG GLADIUS II, ROG PG248Q, Armoury Crate UWP App 5.8.9.0
Ryzen 7 5800X3D [Chipset 6.02.07.2300], RTX 2070 [Driver 551.86], 16gb 3200Mhz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2