11-15-2020 01:13 PM
11-15-2020 01:41 PM
11-17-2020 12:32 PM
I have this mobo, if its the z490 verision. I had these issues when I frist got this mobo.
1. unistall the realtek driver, sonic 3 and sonic radar. If you can use the free revo uninstaller use that. Restart.
2. use the driver store exploer to get rid of remaing drivers, after that restart.
3. go to your mobo asus support site and download the realtek drivers from there. Use the oldiest one first and install. Dont use the asus.exe set up, use the realtek setup!!!
4. after that download the newiest realtek driver from the same page, do the same thing as 3, restart.
5. double check if there are left over divers with the driver explooer.
I tried using MR. M's realtek drivers but for some reason they do not like my mobo??
Hopefully this will help you out.
11-17-2020 03:58 PM
I installed according to the instructions using the setup.exe file on the older driver it works the same without changes, on the latest driver from asus the sound does not work at all
11-17-2020 12:39 PM
11-18-2020 11:06 AM
You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :
You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.
Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
02-08-2023 04:27 AM