cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont want Sonic Studio iii & Rader.

umiumi223
Level 7
hi. i m using Maximus XI HERO WIFI model.

if i download Audio driver from ASUS support page, it has installed with realtek driver.

so my question is that i want to use only Lastest Realtek drvier for S1220 Driver (exclude ASUS Sonic programs)
14 REPLIES 14

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process (without installing Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III), for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process (without installing Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III), for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

hi. thanks for quick reply 🙂

after clean install , some windows appear and ask to me every booting , is this normal?

umiumi223 wrote:
hi. thanks for quick reply 🙂

after clean install , some windows appear and ask to me every booting , is this normal?

This is not normal, but someone who has already had this issue posted a workaround : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?117596-DRIVERS-Realtek-Audio-(MB-Intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-amp...

MoKiChU wrote:
This is not normal, but someone who has already had this issue posted a workaround : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?117596-DRIVERS-Realtek-Audio-(MB-Intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-amp...

hi.

after install your driver , if launch overwath , my PC is force down everytime.

so how to clean uninstall yo

umiumi223 wrote:
hi.

Hi,

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then install the drivers package from your motherboard support page.

MoKiChU
Level 40
umiumi223 wrote:
hi.

Hi,

I doubt the crashes you experience are due to audio drivers packages from my thread. Anyway :

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then install the audio drivers package from your motherboard support page.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

I doubt the crashes you experience are due to audio drivers packages from my thread. Anyway :

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then install the audio drivers package from your motherboard support page.

thank you for frendly reply.

i have the last question, i had removed Sonic studio iii & rader , the driver was not removed. (driver explorer)

can i remove manually?

umiumi223 wrote:

i have the last question, i had removed Sonic studio iii & rader , the driver was not removed. (driver explorer)

can i remove manually?

Hi,

Yes, since I told you follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process.

umiumi223 wrote:

can i remove manually?

You can, but the EQ in Realtek Audio Control/Console will no longer work.