cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headset reproduce the sound to Discord call

TheTiesThatBind
Level 7
Hello there,

I recently got a HyperX Cloud Revolver headset. My issue here is that any sound played on my PC is being reproduced on discord calls. This happen even with the microphone unplugged.

Which setting shall I disable to fix the following issue?

Kind regards!

MOBO: MAXIMUS X HERO
Driver: Version 6.0.1.8507
4 REPLIES 4

stackoverflow13
Level 9
That's not a board issue it's Windows, I believe
Asus Maximus XI Formula: i9 9900k @ 5.2 GHz: 2x8GB team group Xtreem Edition @4000Mhz: 2xRTX 2080TI: 1xSamsung 970 Pro, 3xSamsung 860 pro 2TB ssd: Creative Zxr: Custom water cooled loop: 2xAsus PG27UQ 4k @144Hz Gsync.

TheTiesThatBind
Level 7
Is there any way to fix it or just format and see if that solves the issue? I guess it’s a driver thing*

stackoverflow13
Level 9
Its not driver it's Windows settings as I said. Without knowing ur exact setup it's impossible to advise. Check sound settings in control panel & in the software for ur sound card or any software that came with the headset . You certainly don't need to format.
Asus Maximus XI Formula: i9 9900k @ 5.2 GHz: 2x8GB team group Xtreem Edition @4000Mhz: 2xRTX 2080TI: 1xSamsung 970 Pro, 3xSamsung 860 pro 2TB ssd: Creative Zxr: Custom water cooled loop: 2xAsus PG27UQ 4k @144Hz Gsync.

TheTiesThatBind
Level 7
Well my exact specs are listed on the forum's PC Specs. I use Windows 10 Home. The headset didn't come with any software anyway