cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus strix z370-e gaming water cooling problem.

Gushy
Level 7
Hello guys,
i have install Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML240L RGB in to my asus strix z370-e gaming.
First of all when i restart the pc pump start working very loud like working on 100% speed untill windows is loaded (very annoying)
Second i do not find any weter pump header so i imput on CPU_fan and coolers on top i plug in to Cpu_opt. Right now Cpu_Opt work at 100% speed can`t be regulated. Also AIO Pump are not recognized.
Upload images.

I hope for some help.
Kind Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Gushy
Level 7
Hello,
anyway can i slow down water pump speed ? it`s always on 100% even when attach it on CPU_Fan header. On idle !
Every other cooler i can slow down .. this one i cant.
No matter where i attach it, cpu_fan or cpu_opt or chassis always on 100%..
Can i please at least a get an answer ? Only reads i see no answers..

Kind Regards

Phillyflyer
Level 10
If you go into the bios under monitor...you can make the adjustments there to control the pump speed as well as fans speed controls....plug the pump into the CPU fan header....in the Monitor section....under CPU Q control...select pwm...under AIO pump...select pwm...scroll down further you will see where to make the % and temp adjustments for the pump....unfortunately...during reboot the pump and fans will ramp up until Windows starts to load....that won't change....but you have control of fan and pump speeds.....Unfortunately...not near my computer ATM to guide you exactly...but...pointing you in the area you need to look.
Asus ROG Maximus XI EXTREME
Intel i7 9900K OC'D @ 5.2 GHZ @ 1.345V (1.296V LOAD) LLC 6 PRIME 95 STABLE 8 HRS
XSPC RX360 Rad (6)Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM Fans In Push/Pull @ 1500 RPMS
Swiftech Drive II / Swiftech MCP35X Pump
Enermax Platimax 1200 Watt Power Supply
32GB G.Skill F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 3866 MHZ CL18 1.35V (OC 4266MHZ 17-18-18-41-2T @1.45V)
MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X SLI WITH ASUS HB RGB
(5)Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB In Raid 0
(2) WD 1TB Black Edition
Corsair 900 D

Gushy
Level 7
Phillyflyer thanks for the answer,
well i did what you write but do not work.
pump still work on full speed, no matter what i set always same.
Did search for software that i can use to control the pump but no luck so far.
With air cooler it was completely silent. Now i hear the pump even with headphones.
Shame that great motherboard do not have solution for that.
If you guys suggest something i can try i will be hery happy.

kind regards