cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate not working

lowmotion
Level 9
Hello,

Armoury Crate was installed and working. After Bios Version 0805 it didnt work anymore. The app is running, but the driver option is gone. I asked google and reinstalled it. No use.
22 REPLIES 22

SK8
Level 10
Have you tried to uninstall the program reboot and reinstall it?
Bios 602 and did a bios update doh
passed 8hr test on Karhu RamTest
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
CPU System Agent Voltage 1.29v
Dram timing control 17-18-18-38
Mode1
Dram command rate set to 2N set dram current capability to 130%

Armoury Crate has never worked for me.☹️ I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but, it still doesn’t work.☹️

SK8
Level 10
Strange 😕 Try this just to rule out windows is making the issue. And in truth I removed it from my PC the other day as I have had Asus programs make issues on other PCs in the past. I just use it 1x after win 10 updates to 1809 to get the MB drivers updates and I don't install the other stuff at all lol.

NOTE = Run command prompt as ADMIN for all command lines reboot PC after each line is run. Start with sfc /scannow if errors and fixed them when done reboot and run it again to be safe. ps... you can copy and paste sfc /scannow in cmd admin :] I run this on all my pc's after a format/ after all drivers and windows updates are done and once a week it saves many problems lol.
No open web pages or programs like steam or Origin or web pages and always reboot after its done.
If you get a error first run then reboot PC ans run it again this tool in windows has saved me from many a format.

sfc /scannow safe for all windows

Only for windows 8 & windows 8.1 and win 10 below.
Reboot PC after you run each command line and close programs and web pages.

This command line will scan the health of your PC.
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

This command line will restore the health of your PC and you dont lose anything .
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
OR
If restore heath gave you errors then you can always try this command line.
dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup

If you ever get Error 0x800F081F with the restore health scan then run this command line.
Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
Mode1

Did you run the windows scan if not I would at this point. As well as check windows updates just to cover it all.
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
Mode1

SK8
Level 10
Just thinking on this when you try to install it is it from Microsoft store or the USB to come with our MB ? I am on Enterprise so I block much stuff in win10 including store lol. But your on home so if you did not install it when you went to 1809 / windows asked after 1809 is installed and back on desktop. Then go look in Microsoft store and try that way as you should update the mb drivers and our MB webpage does not seem to have them all. The reason I say this is I keep a folder of all the new mb drivers from the MB web page and even tho I installed them before I let windows update anything. Once I was on windows 1809 I picked yes to install Armoury Crate and just checked MB driver and shocked it updated them 😕 I like to d/l and install my own MB drivers but with this new gen it seems we must use this program at least once 😕
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
Mode1

SK8 wrote:
Just thinking on this when you try to install it is it from Microsoft store or the USB to come with our MB ? I am on Enterprise so I block much stuff in win10 including store lol. But your on home so if you did not install it when you went to 1809 / windows asked after 1809 is installed and back on desktop. Then go look in Microsoft store and try that way as you should update the mb drivers and our MB webpage does not seem to have them all. The reason I say this is I keep a folder of all the new mb drivers from the MB web page and even tho I installed them before I let windows update anything. Once I was on windows 1809 I picked yes to install Armoury Crate and just checked MB driver and shocked it updated them 😕 I like to d/l and install my own MB drivers but with this new gen it seems we must use this program at least once 😕

I just updated my Windows 10 Home to 1809 on Friday. I already had ARMOURY Crate installed before I updated to 1809. After the update it asked something about Armoury Crate **

SK8
Level 10
ya that's the norm did you say yes as I think not sure but you do need to say yes to have it work on 1809 windows. After every big update windows 1809 etc it should show up and I will say yes just to make sure my MB drivers are still good to go / newest. After that's done I just remove it as I hate programs like this, I don't even install my sound driver for the MB as I use Sennhiser for my PC sound. Then I do the lock down on my windows lol.
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
Mode1

SK8 wrote:
ya that's the norm did you say yes as I think not sure but you do need to say yes to have it work on 1809 windows. After every big update windows 1809 etc it should show up and I will say yes just to make sure my MB drivers are still good to go / newest. After that's done I just remove it as I hate programs like this, I don't even install my sound driver for the MB as I use Sennhiser for my PC sound. Then I do the lock down on my windows lol.

Yes, I clicked yes. Still the same no difference.☹️

SK8
Level 10
Also ...There is a bios setting to turn it on/off this could be your issue so check your bios to be sure its on.
Set to Manual OC
Dram Frequency 4266MHz
Dram voltage 1.45v
CPU VCCIO Voltage 1.25v
Mode1