cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SupremeFX Hi-Fi DAC Driver Update (V1.9.114.23)

enyceedanny
Level 10
Been waiting for some updated drivers that fix the issue with preventing display/PC sleep when idle, and sporadic dropouts in audio for about a year now..
Finally, ASUS has updated the drivers for the DAC, and it seems to have went backwards.

• Why not get these drivers properly signed by Microsoft? Had to disable driver signature verification to get this to work.
  • There are a lot of clipping of audio with these new drivers which wasn't there on the previous.

Will test to see if at least the display/PC sleeps on idle, but even then, the fact that audio quality suffers makes this driver useless.

I'm so disappointed by ASUS' support, or lack-there-of, on such a high-end board. =(
12 REPLIES 12

davemon50
Level 11
Thanks for sharing the update. I also had the sleep issue and have been using WAYNE'S WORKAROUND (successfully), but it's been a year since the last driver update so frankly I stopped looking for it. Let us know please if you find that it solved that problem.
Davemon50

If you want to try it, I've uploaded the file from the latest release. Try replacing it, and it should work.

http://www.igniteon.com/pub/SvAuxSrv.rar

enyceedanny
Level 10
The new drivers do indeed fix the sleep issue. But for some reason, I notice clipping when running certain applications, for example ethereum wallet when it's syncing blockchains. Never happened with previous version.

But, you can just leave the old driver and replace the SvAuxSrv.exe file with the new one, and it seems to fix the sleep issue.

davemon50
Level 11
Thanks! I will give it a try.
Davemon50

ChaosMinionX
Level 7
Same driver signing issue, pretty bad this driver hasnt been working for this long- on a separate note though...

Does anyone have the same issue with microphone gain with the Supreme HiFi? My microphone cannot be heard in any "what you hear" app, or with people on Teamspeak... Is there a work around for this?

davemon50
Level 11
I complained about that too somewhere. Yeah, same issue there's very little gain and no way to control it either.
Davemon50

I am using the W10 x64 creators update and get asked for admin rights when opening the SupremeFX app. The 1.9.114.23 driver is not working at all, the device manager complains about a non signed driver.

Will put the DAC back in the Rampage 10 box and use my bugged but at least functioning Sound Blaster Z. ASUS, if someone praises Creative for good drivers something must be seriously wrong with this product 😞

Aysberg wrote:
I am using the W10 x64 creators update and get asked for admin rights when opening the SupremeFX app. The 1.9.114.23 driver is not working at all, the device manager complains about a non signed driver.

Will put the DAC back in the Rampage 10 box and use my bugged but at least functioning Sound Blaster Z. ASUS, if someone praises Creative for good drivers something must be seriously wrong with this product 😞

same issue cant fix bloody driver after 2 years sleep the box nasty supreme hi-Fi

startekselva
Level 8
same issue driver driver signature verification still now no support its my last asus product