cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FX506LH Issue with Asus Framework 2.0.1.6

hidivyansh
Level 7
Full model name under the notebook (usually next to the serial number): TUF GAMING FX506LH

Bios version: 306

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz

Memory amount in GB: 8GB

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB

SSD/HDDs/Optical drives: 512 Kingston / 300GB Hitachi HDD

AC Adapter: N/A

Operating system: Clean Install (Because Service Center guy asked me do it) and Activated

Drivers Installed (include version and especially any non-ASUS approved notebook drivers): Every driver as per MyAsus App

Any third Party temp/voltage software installed: No

System Overclocked (provide details)? No

Any hardware upgraded? : Added HDD

Issue:

After Upgrading Asus Framework to 2.0.1.6 my SSD is not being recognized at boot time and Shows No storage device in BIOS, and after hitting the exit button in BIOS it get detected, it is happening to me daily, no particular time. I did clean installation twice and this issue only appears after Upgrading Asus Framework.
And If I am not upgrading asus Framework my boot time get slow. Also since after Clean Windows Install I am not able to use bluetooth, I tried every driver available on MyAsus , Microsoft and Intel. Hoping someone could help me because service center guy have no technical knowledge of all these things.

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

raju2529
Level 7
hidivyans,
for temporary solution ,,uninstall MY asus application and asus framework.

i might suspect , when you install myasus application or its update , then ASUS updating asus framework through windows updates or together with myasus app.

your laptop is high end configuation, enjoy it .
secondly , sometimes bootdrive is not deducted means , make sure ssd or hdd is not lossely connected to sata soltin motherboard in laptop
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

I have updated to Asus Framework 2.0.2.2 which is released few days back let's see if it fixes the issue or not. But for Sure Asus Driver/ Software are the culprit here.

Update: Issue Appeared again today, everything is updated to latest and service center is not able to detect the issue, So I think I should start living with it 😞