cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GX501VIK Drivers / esupport folder help!!!

Pettson
Level 7
Hello Everyone Iam new here!

I just bought an used GX501VIK but the previous owner did a total clean on the harddrive and now its impossible for me to install the correct Intel drivers. Do anyone here got the original "esupport" or "edriver" folder for me ? Please 🙂
11 REPLIES 11

madhacker3kxl
Level 9
Pettson wrote:
Hello Everyone Iam new here!

I just bought an used GX501VIK but the previous owner did a total clean on the harddrive and now its impossible for me to install the correct Intel drivers. Do anyone here got the original "esupport" or "edriver" folder for me ? Please 🙂

You can look in Asus support website which has the exact drivers as the eSupport folder.

It doesn´t work.
Getting microsoft drivers not Intel. Cant install RST due "wrong platform" and most chipset devices stays with microsoft drivers. I need to do clean install with esupport folder backup to make it work I think.

Pettson wrote:
It doesn´t work.
Getting microsoft drivers not Intel. Cant install RST due "wrong platform" and most chipset devices stay with Microsoft drivers. I need to do clean install with esupport folder backup to make it work I think.

Most of what was in your eSupport folder is available at Asus Support Download you will have to register your notebook then you'll get the exact right drivers for your notebook.
Even if you do a clean install MS native drivers are going to install with the clean install, you have to uninstall them and install the Asus supplied drivers no matter what.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
Most of what was in your eSupport folder is available at Asus Support Download you will have to register your notebook then you'll get the exact right drivers for your notebook.
Even if you do a clean install MS native drivers are going to install with the clean install, you have to uninstall them and install the Asus supplied drivers no matter what.

I have tried to register but the old owner already did so its impossible, getting message "must already be registrated"...
WHat to do ?

Pettson wrote:
I have tried to register but the old owner already did so its impossible, getting message "must already be registrated"...
WHat to do ?

If you're in the states PM cl-albert if not you'll have to deal with Asus Support and probably supply them with a Sales Receipt or some proof of purchase
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

It is easier if you avoid using the internet when uninstalling and installing ASUS drivers. In my computer ASUS drivers and Windows Update graphics driver are the exactly the same.

madhacker3kxl wrote:
It is easier if you avoid using the internet when uninstalling and installing ASUS drivers. In my computer ASUS drivers and Windows Update graphics driver are the exactly the same.

Thanks for the tip. Will try this directly

madhacker3kxl wrote:

Didnt work. Please anyone help !

robdevilXI
Level 7
Can someone upload esupport folder?