cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPS drops in all game (ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS-HG057T) - solved?

briocosmic
Level 7
Basically I've been experiencing a lot of FPS drops (constantly fluctuating between 30 and 200) in warzone, call of duty wanguard which are really starting to piss me off. I have my graphic settings at really low values for the hardware that I have (i7-10875H & nvidia 2080s) but they continue to happen.

I am on an Asus-Rog laptop (ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS-HG057T) and I'm starting to think the issue is related to hardware because this is happen again after a full restore of windows to factory defult setting. I'm using best performance power management (set on Windows settings & NVidia GeForce panel), and i use the turbo setting on armory crate.

Any ideas on what else I can test? I keep on lowering my graphics settings and it works for a bit until eventually I find the FPS dropping again. Everything is updated (drivers etc), I have tried disabling addons to see if they're causing it, I have closed all other processes running, I just can't figure out why I can't get steady FPS in such a low demanding game.

I have pay 3500 euro this notebook just fews months ago... and it makes me wonder all very strange, also because with asus rog of 6 years ago I can play these games perfectly

this is the video of my problem
3 REPLIES 3

briocosmic
Level 7
what a ****ty forum!!
like this notebook

was a cooling system, rma in asus

briocosmic wrote:
what a ****ty forum!!
like this notebook

I'm kind of also having same problem can you tell what temps was your machine running at?