cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 7 ISO - any available?

Donald_W
Level 7
Hello,

I own Asus G53SW and I have recently removed Windows installer partition. I remember that in the past there was available (on this forum) Windows 7 ISO, without preinstalled ASUS software. Is it still available? I have license for Windows 7 Home Premium.

Thanks in advance,
Tomek
3 REPLIES 3

dstrakele
Level 14
Point your browser to http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/14709-Windows-7-Digital-River-direct-links-Multiple-Languag... and download the Windows 7 version and language .ISO that matches that shipped with your laptop. You can then use the Windows 7 Product Key on the label on the bottom of the laptop to activate your new installation.

Or in your case, if you have a valid retail license for a specific Windows 7 version , you can download that version's .ISO file.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

Yeah.but i need the drivers cause the cd got lost. And the ones in the Asus website are outdated.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Use the outdated one and let the Windows auto update do the rest is my suggestion.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.