cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Problem Asus ROG Strix G713IE

karlossko
Level 8
Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with my Asus ROG Strix G713IE-HX011 laptop and I'm seeking help from the community. The laptop has Windows 11 installed and every time it goes into suspension or hibernation, it doesn't reconnect to the Wi-Fi. As a result, I have to restart the laptop to connect it to the internet again. I have already verified that I have the latest drivers and software updates installed, but the problem persists.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with their Asus ROG Strix G713IE-HX011 laptop? Is there any known solution or any steps that I can follow to fix this problem?

I appreciate any suggestions or help that you can provide. Thank you!

Regenerate response
7 REPLIES 7

werty
Level 7
karlossko wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with my Asus ROG Strix G713IE laptop and I'm seeking help from the community. The laptop has Windows 11 installed and every time it goes into suspension or hibernation, it doesn't reconnect to the Wi-Fi. As a result, I have to restart the laptop to connect it to the internet again. I have already verified that I have the latest drivers and software updates installed, but the problem persists.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with their Asus ROG Strix G713IE laptop? Is there any known solution or any steps that I can follow to fix this problem?

I appreciate any suggestions or help that you can provide. Thank you!

Regenerate response

Please specify your wifi vendor and model as well as installed driver version as on the support page for your model there are several wifi adapters listed.

werty wrote:
Please specify your wifi vendor and model as well as installed driver version as on the support page for your model there are several wifi adapters listed.

karlossko wrote:

Check out the wifi driver posted on this thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?124328-DRIVERS-MediaTek-WiFi-Bluetooth. Someone using the same wifi chip confirmed that this driver solved his issues.

Good luck,
werty

karlossko wrote:

Thanks a lot bro, you are number 1. It worked. Finally after almost a year you can solve this problem with the WIFI.

MB2
Level 7

Hello to both of you! I have the same issue too. But when I click the link to get to the driver thread, it gives me another random one with no links at all. I really would love to fix that too.  Is there a link to get to those drivers? this is the page I get to: 

MB2_0-1679578189440.png

Great thanks!