cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling my Asus laptop since diagonal tearing will NEVER be fixed.

whatcorey
Level 7
I've decided that i am selling my gaming laptop because of the diagonal tear in all games i play. Does not matter if vsync is on or off, or triple buffering or maximum performance. This is an issue that has been here since 2015 as seen here. https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/903422/geforce-mobile-gpus/diagonal-screen-tearing-issues-o...

This issue has made any game unplayable, full screen, borderless, windowed, does not matter, the issue remains.
It is obvious that nvidia and microsoft do not care about how there services effect gaming laptops. I encourage all that have this issue to just get a refund by returning your product or simply selling it.
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
It's too bad you never got satisfaction on this point. I know you've brought it up. Hopefully you can get a decent amount and find another machine that works for you.

Just note that we don't permit buying and selling on this forum. I wish you luck.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
It's too bad you never got satisfaction on this point. I know you've brought it up. Hopefully you can get a decent amount and find another machine that works for you.

Just note that we don't permit buying and selling on this forum. I wish you luck.

Its not Asus fault, i do plan on buying a Asus Desktop. Also im not selling the laptop on here, im just stating that im selling it. The issue is not Asus or ROG fault. Asus is an amazing company with 24/7 support. The fault is nvidia and microsoft, who have yet to acknowledge the issue nor do anything about it.

Eleiyas
Level 10
Which notebook do you have?

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:
Which notebook do you have?

I have an Asus ROG GL752VW