Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix G512LU - no numpad??

werde
Level 7
Hi guys
I need you help
When I bought G512 there was sticker on touchpad something like saying I can use touchpad like numpad but i literally can't. There is no way i can turn it on (if it even have numpad inside touchpad??). It's not so important but I would like to turn it on if there is any possibility for that and at all I would like to know does it have or not. Does ASUS produce notebooks without numpad inside touchpad?
Please don't tell me FN + HOME/F8/F9/INSERT. I literally tried everything I could find on internet but it simply can't be turned on. I installed all drivers

P.S. I sent a message to ASUS support but they don't even think about reply me lol
2 REPLIES 2

KorosuKivy
Level 10
werde wrote:
Hi guys
I need you help
When I bought G512 there was sticker on touchpad something like saying I can use touchpad like numpad but i literally can't. There is no way i can turn it on (if it even have numpad inside touchpad??). It's not so important but I would like to turn it on if there is any possibility for that and at all I would like to know does it have or not. Does ASUS produce notebooks without numpad inside touchpad?
Please don't tell me FN + HOME/F8/F9/INSERT. I literally tried everything I could find on internet but it simply can't be turned on. I installed all drivers

P.S. I sent a message to ASUS support but they don't even think about reply me lol

You absolute div... lol

Ensuring you haven't disabled your touchpad (you can use FN+f10 to check) touch and hold the top right corner of your touchpad for one second.

KorosuKivy wrote:
You absolute div... lol

Ensuring you haven't disabled your touchpad (you can use FN+f10 to check) touch and hold the top right corner of your touchpad for one second.

Nope, doesn't work