cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NVDIA GRAPHICS NOT DETECTED ( SWITICHING TO STANDARD MODE DOES NOT FIX IT)

Xernin
Level 7

Device Specifications: 
ASUS ROG STRIX G15 G513QM
Ryzen 9 5900HX With Radeon Graphics + 16gb 3200mhz Ram + Nvdia Geforce RTX 3060
BIOS Version : 331 (Latest as per ASUS Support Website)

Randomly my system stopped  detecting my RTX 3060 , so i went to  Armoury Crate Settings to check whether GPU power saving mode is set on eco mode, It was set to standard mode however still my device was not able to detect my graphics card so I opened up device manager and saw that the Nvidia graphics driver was greyed out so I thought it must have gotten disabled so when I tried to enable it there was no option to enable device on the uninstall and update driver after going through couple of websites which suggested that I uninstall the driver, I did so and tried troubleshooting it through many other ways such as hard reset, complete windows reset, Bios reset etc. I've tried every possible solution available on the Internet but still I'm not able to fix this problem

Another issue that is prevalent is that my bios is very generic and does not have any specific advanced options for example display mode options or graphics configurations etc I will share a picture with you in some time of how my bios looks also my Nvidia graphics is not popping up anywhere on the device neither does it have any hardware id as well. I had a chat with some technicians apart from the response "that you bring it to us, and then we'll see" one dude told me that it could not be a hardware issue otherwise my laptop would stopped functioning but I think right now it's functioning only on my integrated radeon graphics and the dGPU is totally unrelated to the functioning of the device.

Things i have already tried: 
-DDU
-Modifying Nvdia Driver, still could not install
-G-Helper
-Hard Reset, BIOS Reset and BIOS Update
-No Hardware ID for NVDIA GPU
-Cannot Install Nvdia Driver as my system fails compatibility test.

If any of you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0