cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Strix hero 2 GL504GM frame drops(for 2-3 sec)(100 to 10) for every 1-2 minutes

rohmuk3333
Level 7
Hello guys, its been 2 years since i bought Asus Strix hero 2(GTX 1060,I7 8750 H) . I have experienced frame drops for every 1-2 minutes (drastic drops) To know the reason i installed MSI Afterburner ,what I observed was during that drop for 1-2 seconds repeaedly over a time GPU usage is going 100% and getting back to normal after that drop.Please refer the attached screenshot for reference.I uninstalled ,reinstalled NVDIA graphic drivers using DDU .reinstalled Windows,Bios was updated ,but still issue persists.So i gave it to Asus Service center ,they told there is some issue with motherboard and they changed it ,and it worked fine without any issue for 8 months ,and suddenly one day the same issue came again.Can anyone please explain me what can I do now ?? Did i receive defective product from the store or still anyone experiencing this same issue ?I undervolted using Throttlestop but issue still persists.It would be very helpful if anyone gives some advice .Thanks in advance!

Games I play:

Tom Clancys Rainbow SIx siege
Pubg PC
GTA 5
TOMB Raider
Apex legends
Valorant
0 REPLIES 0