cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus included software for GL703VM

mixx2005
Level 7
I had recently tried to install Windows 11 on my laptop, despite the fact that my specific processor was not on the Microsoft verified list. I had no problems with the operation of either Win 11, or my Laptop, but for some reason my ROG Gaming Centre would no longer report or open from the fast key on my keyboard. Also for some reason my Nvidia software has all disappeared from my drive and I was unable to re-install any of it. I finally decided to just wipe the laptop and Clean install back to Windows 10, but cannot find download links for MyAsus, or any of the software which came with my laptop.
4 REPLIES 4

Murph_9000
Level 14
Here's a good starting point for you. Be sure to click "EXPAND ALL +" at the top right of the listing after selecting Windows 10, to see everything that's there (each section only shows the top item, but can contain several different things hidden below that). Take your time scrolling through the list, as there's a mix of previous versions and different things in each section.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GL703VM/HelpDesk_Download/

I don't know if you'll find everything there, but it should get you a little progress and you can post an update with things you can't find.

From the FAQ section of the GL703VM support pages:

[Notebook] How to install MyASUS

You might find some other useful information in the GL703VM FAQ documents, there's a lot of them (keep htting "LOAD MORE" at the bottom of the page).

Murph_9000 wrote:
Here's a good starting point for you. Be sure to click "EXPAND ALL +" at the top right of the listing after selecting Windows 10, to see everything that's there (each section only shows the top item, but can contain several different things hidden below that). Take your time scrolling through the list, as there's a mix of previous versions and different things in each section.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GL703VM/HelpDesk_Download/

I don't know if you'll find everything there, but it should get you a little progress and you can post an update with things you can't find.

Thanks!, this was a big help. Any tips on how to fix the Gaming center quick button key binding?

mixx2005 wrote:
Thanks!, this was a big help. Any tips on how to fix the Gaming center quick button key binding?

You're welcome.

Sorry, I don't know how the quick button is configured. I'd expect it to probably "just work" once all of the appropriate drivers and tools are installed, but I guess there could be some configuration hidden somewhere.