I'm sorry if I'm typing a story here, but I'm trying to share the suffering I went through >_< !
I hope that I can find help here as I spent 2 weeks with Google trying to figure out the problem which is that my PG27UQ doesn't have sound while the other screen does. I tried reinstalling the driver (result is a device not migrated), tried to download aura (doesn't open and I think many have this error), tried cclean and reinstalled everything connecting with the sound jack + dp and dp alone but it is still the same.
Those are the driver and software that I kept downloading: https://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG27UQ/HelpDesk_Download/
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel 10900KF i9 10th Gen Processor 3.7GHZ 20MB cache processor
- Gigabyte Aoros RTX 3090 24GB master graphics
- Gigabyte Aoros Z490 Aoros ULTRA 10th gaming motherboard
- MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R Cooler
- Thermal view 71 black tempered glass
- Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATTX Power Supply 1000 Watt 80 Plus
- Corsair 3600 MHZ 2*32gb Vaengeance rgb pro gaming ram
- WD 1TB NVME M.2
Connected to two monitors
- Asus PG27UQ connected through DP (the problematic monitor where the sound doesn't work) with dp only and the sound jack+dp
- Asus MG28UQ (connected through DP (sound is perfectly fine)
Thanks in advance