cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently Need eSupport Folder for G752VS-GB096T Please Help!!

Muhammad_Omman
Level 7
Hi, Please help me to give this eSupport Folder i Just install windows 10 pro and i forget to backup the eSupport folder so please help me to give this....Also Asus support website too many files are missing i already check...
4 REPLIES 4

RoGNewBiE1
Level 7
have you simply just checked on Asus driver website? There may some of the software drivers etc over there. Was the esupport folder filled with drivers etc? if so just grab everything you need again from the driver page which refers to your model

toronto699
Level 13

Actually I don't have it before and now I just have only the eSupport folder but if some one have the ASUS G752VS Orginal Recovery Backup usb iso or something else please provide me...because the original Recovery have asus default some application and setting that I need. Thanks..

Muhammad Omman wrote:
Actually I don't have it before and now I just have only the eSupport folder but if some one have the ASUS G752VS Orginal Recovery Backup usb iso or something else please provide me...because the original Recovery have asus default some application and setting that I need. Thanks..

Hi, I dont know if my esupport folder will help but I do have it. Do you want it?