cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoG G750 Multiplayer Thread

patros
Level 7
Figured since we're all PC gamers and most of us probably use Steam and / or Origin etc., we should have a thread that helps organise matches, network and do some damage online.

To get things going, here are my details:

Origin Games: Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, Fifa 13, Kingdoms of Amalur, Mass Effect 3, NFS Most Wanted, NFS The Run, Shift 2 Unleashed
Origin ID: ceruleanchalice

Steam Games: Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Dishonoured, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Grid 2, Hitman Absolution, Mark of the Ninja, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Portal 2, Saints Row The Third, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sleeping Dogs, Spec Ops The Line, Total War Shogun 2, XCOM Enemy Unknown.

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/patros

Oh yeah, I also do play Max Payne 3, but have yet to reinstall the game after my last system refresh.

I do also have Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 2, Half-Life 2, Source etc., as well but haven't installed them as I moved on to the aforementioned games. Got no issues installing them should the occasion arise though.

Mods, I hope this is kosher, if not, my apologies for thinking the obvious 🙂

Cheers, look forward to meeting some of you on the battlefield!
Jesse Pinkman: "What's the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?"

Badger: "Darth Vader had responsibilities. He was responsible for the Death Star."

Skinny Pete: "True that. Two of them bitches."

😄
5 REPLIES 5

Myroslav
Level 7
God that is a lot of games. Last time i payed for a game, was never 🙂
G750JW: i7-4700HQ, 12GB DDR3L 1600MHz, GTX765M 2GB GDDR5, OZC Vertex 4 256GB+Hitachi HTS727575A

Steam username is beachmuscles.
Origin username : no idea because I just installed it after getting the "Humble Bundle" deal. I would be up for Dead Space 3 co-op on Origin. If Sim City is ever fixed I will also be up for that.

I play some Starcraft 2 and Torchlight 2 (steam). I will play Diablo 3 again *if* it is ever fixed. I'm not holding my breath.

AOE II HD edition would be great to play again. Message me if you have it on Steam.
ASUS G750JX-TB71

• CPU: i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz.
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 770M 3 GB GDDR5 RAM
  • Screen: 17.3' Full HD Matte Screen @ 100Hz
  • Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz. RAM 2x8
  • Storage: 500GB SSD 850 EVO + 750GB HDD @ 7200rpm
  • TC: IC Diamond Thermal Compound - CPU + GPU

@Dream, added you on Steam.

Origin details appear on the top right, usually where there's room for an avatar / profile picture.

I don't have Starcraft 2 as it wasn't easily available where I'm at, nor do I have Torchlight 2.

I didn't buy Diablo 3 or SimCity due to rather negative reviews and issues with the games.

I don't have AOE II HD edition, is it any good?

All the games I currently am playing were mentioned so I guess no dice for now. However, should we have a game we both play at any point, we can go co-op and cause some serious damage.

@Myroslav - I do make it a point to review and any game I purchase and then purchase them. It's fair and supports an industry from which we demand so much. I mean, that's why we got ourselves G750s right?

It also helps that I score lots of games during Steam sales / specials or buy retail in India, which is where I'm at coz all games are heavily subsidised here to thwart piracy.

I actually do not have any pirated software on my system any more. Damn. I feel so clean.
Jesse Pinkman: "What's the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?"

Badger: "Darth Vader had responsibilities. He was responsible for the Death Star."

😄

Flea0
Level 10
I'm Flea0 on Steam.
ASUS G750JX -- i7-4700 - 16GB - 128GB 840 PRO SSD + 1TB HDD - Nvidia GTX 770M - 120Hz 3D glossy display

Hey Flea0, added you!

Just a heads up to y'all out there, Metro: Last Light is on sale (part of Midweek Madness) on Steam and going for just $19.99.

EDIT: Just bought it, downloading it, can't wait!

Cheers!

😄