cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions - Your EQ values and changing Fn key behavior!

kidfromhell
Level 9
Hello, as the title suggests I have two questions to ask.

First, I've run across the entire web and I couldn't find a place where people post their EQ values for their ROG 750 models. I'm not an audiophile myself so couldn't change the values except changing the mode to multimedia and moving the bass all the way up and more than half for treble. The below values all are at same center level. I have a pretty good headphone and I'd like to get the most out of it more than changing the above values and setting the headphone size to large.

The settings I use are in the attachment! I use the latest drivers as well!

So my question is can you guys post your EQ values of the sliders oyu have and use so that we all can enjoy music as how it was meant to be?!
And do please offer suggestions for others for the best way to enjoy music on ROG 750 models. You can even tell them all the modifications, settings and setup you've done and tell them their consequences as well, if it has any.

And for the second, is there any way where I can change the behavior of Fn key where it does the Quick settings first upon pressing and Fn operations upon pressing the Fn key? I couldn't find any options in the Bios as well.
1 REPLY 1

hmscott
Level 12
kidfromhell wrote:
Hello, as the title suggests I have two questions to ask.

First, I've run across the entire web and I couldn't find a place where people post their EQ values for their ROG 750 models. I'm not an audiophile myself so couldn't change the values except changing the mode to multimedia and moving the bass all the way up and more than half for treble. The below values all are at same center level. I have a pretty good headphone and I'd like to get the most out of it more than changing the above values and setting the headphone size to large.

The settings I use are in the attachment! I use the latest drivers as well!

So my question is can you guys post your EQ values of the sliders oyu have and use so that we all can enjoy music as how it was meant to be?!
And do please offer suggestions for others for the best way to enjoy music on ROG 750 models. You can even tell them all the modifications, settings and setup you've done and tell them their consequences as well, if it has any.

And for the second, is there any way where I can change the behavior of Fn key where it does the Quick settings first upon pressing and Fn operations upon pressing the Fn key? I couldn't find any options in the Bios as well.

kidfromhell, it comes down to personal taste, material played, and environment - my settings work for me here and now, but I have had other settings too. I mostly use headphones, but when I use the laptop speakers, I want volume, understandability, and punch through noise sound - I get that from these settings.