cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latency problems: G731GW

oskar_andersen9
Level 7
Hi there!

I have run into some problems with my ASUS G731GW.
When I am playing World of Warcraft my latency is between 1k-5k. (Can't play)
The game will disconnect me with BLZ51901016 = My computer does not meet the requirement or have an unstable connection.
(RTX 2070 i7 9750 100/100mbit (wifi) 100%/100 strength/range)
My two other laptops have no problem and my PC is also fine on wifi.

CSGO I cant browse community servers or connect to the match making servers, even join a deathmatch.
Rising storm 2 Vietnam: Just fine no problems at all.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers and resetting/reinstalling through Windows.
I updated the BIOS to 306 (The newest)

I haven't tried cable because i dont have one long enough and because it can not be a permanent solution, the router is hidden in the ceiling.

Bonus question: My lightning around the computer has stopped working and I cant find a way to turn it on,
not through Aura or Armoury.
What is going on here?

Thanks for taking your time!
3 REPLIES 3

jdfrench3
Level 12
How does a wired network connection perform? Better, worse, or same?

If it performs better, then you have a problem with your laptop WiFi . I would download the Intel Driver and Support Assistant and upgrade your Intel drivers.

The light problem is handled within Armory Crate. I would give you further instructions but none of my systems use Armory Crate.
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
How does a wired network connection perform? Better, worse, or same?

If it performs better, then you have a problem with your laptop WiFi . I would download the Intel Driver and Support Assistant and upgrade your Intel drivers.

The light problem is handled within Armory Crate. I would give you further instructions but none of my systems use Armory Crate.

The laptop were fine on LAN.
I reset the adapter through CMD, Netsh Winsock /reset
I changed the routers channel to DFS
Rebooted the computer and now its working just fine!

Thanks.

Still cant activate lightning in Armoury. Only the keyboard

Do you by chance run GameFirst V?