cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VX coming with accessories or not.....

Suman_Kumar_Pau
Level 7
Can any one help me with a genuine problem? If yes, then here it is.....
I have been planning to buy a G75VX with core i7 3630QM, 16 GB DDR3 Ram; 2 TB HDD 5200 RPM(probably) and a 3 GB DDR5 GTX 670 MX NVIDIA. What are the accessories they are gonna give me?
Suman Kumar Paul
9 REPLIES 9

UnAimed
Level 9
A cleaning cloth

Older models used to come with a Asus ROG gaming mouse and a backpack but they have phased that out now to the best of my knowledge.

Well after asking the retailer I found out that they are giving a ROG Vulcan Pro ; an Eagle Eye Mouse and a backpack. Do you think that the deal is sweet and I should go for it
Suman Kumar Paul

Suman Kumar Paul wrote:
Well after asking the retailer I found out that they are giving a ROG Vulcan Pro ; an Eagle Eye Mouse and a backpack. Do you think that the deal is sweet and I should go for it

As @rewben said, Depends on the price tag. Which Model and Specs. How Much ?
This will tell you, by comparing prices if it's a deal or if the retailer is 'Giving' you anything.c.

Where are you buying this from? And also for how much?

rewben
Level 13
Suman Kumar Paul wrote:
Can any one help me with a genuine problem? If yes, then here it is.....
I have been planning to buy a G75VX with core i7 3630QM, 16 GB DDR3 Ram; 2 TB HDD 5200 RPM(probably) and a 3 GB DDR5 GTX 670 MX NVIDIA. What are the accessories they are gonna give me?

different model numbers have different goodies afaik. the best way to know more is to ask the retailer.

rewben
Level 13
it's the complete set (afaik about the goodies for non-3d versions). the availability of these goodies depend on the price tag. different models come with different sets of goodies.

Sagi
Level 7
The new one I bought had a backpack in it (Great one as well if I may add!)

Seen a few other retailers selling the EXACT SAME MODEL but without the backpack (And then resold the backpacks as accessories) Trying to make a few more $ out of it.

The laptop is in a separate box, so you won't be able to tell if it was there or not.
The King of the north!

Sagi wrote:

Seen a few other retailers selling the EXACT SAME MODEL but without the backpack (And then resold the backpacks as accessories) Trying to make a few more $ out of it.

The laptop is in a separate box, so you won't be able to tell if it was there or not.

What model of the G75VX do you have? And also where did you buy it from?

Sagi wrote:

oh.. i didn't know about that 😕

as far as i could recalled when i got my g55, everything (including the goodies) was in a sealed brown box. i got a steelseries rog edition headset, 3d glasses, asus gaming mouse, and the backpack.