cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS from G752VM to G752VT

Ser_Bond
Level 7
Kind time of day everyone! There is a need to try to run a bios from G752VM to G752VT: version 302 (G752VM_BIOS.302
Fix Keyboard issue) or 306. The problem in this ****ing backlight of the keyboard, everything is standard after the swap of the motherboard in the service, naturally rolled up the bios from the official site, the newest version that lies there, 304 (downgrade to 303, nothing has changed)! But his mother ... no one checked the keyboard!
I read many topics on the forum and tried all the ways! How can I restore this damn backlighting!
So, in the hardware, as I understand, they are no different, which could affect the compatibility of BIOS versions of these models. What is the probability to flash it into a brick?
2 REPLIES 2

lordszone
Level 7
Ser_Bond wrote:
Kind time of day everyone! There is a need to try to run a bios from G752VM to G752VT: version 302 (G752VM_BIOS.302
Fix Keyboard issue) or 306. The problem in this ****ing backlight of the keyboard, everything is standard after the swap of the motherboard in the service, naturally rolled up the bios from the official site, the newest version that lies there, 304 (downgrade to 303, nothing has changed)! But his mother ... no one checked the keyboard!
I read many topics on the forum and tried all the ways! How can I restore this damn backlighting!
So, in the hardware, as I understand, they are no different, which could affect the compatibility of BIOS versions of these models. What is the probability to flash it into a brick?

Hi

Instead of writing ****ing and stuff its better to write the issue in a little more detail. I personally did not get what is the exact issue you are facing.
rephrase it and maybe i may be able to help you in it.
Thanks

Hey man! My problem in a backlight of the keyboard on my G752VT, after the swap of the motherboard, backlight of the keyboard not working and I just want to enable it!
2 day ago support wrote me that it needs to be enabled in BIOS with some service utility!

I am now in Spain for a long time, but there is no physical official service center where you could turn! Only through the courier, I work on it constantly. Moreover, the laptop is on the guarantee, and I would not want to give it, in someone else's uncarified crooked hands.