cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS AC Adapter 230W work on G750JZ?

Master_Po
Level 7
NEVERMIND... It's seem that the ASUS G750JZ won't load with my working AC Adapter either so it's broken!?!?

How is that even possible............

So tired of these problems *sigh* PS DONT BUY ASUS products, had 10 of them now.

If you look here: https://www.komplett.no/asus-ac-adapter-230w/821877

It says the ASUS AC Adapter 230W is for G750JH, but couldn't it be used for G750JZ?

It's the only one in and I need it before christmas.
Plus the original AC Adapter that died that was shipped in a sealed ASUS G750JZ laptop box had a Delta AC Power with no ASUS on it, that we have been using since we bought the laptop.

Just didn't notice it now before it died cus we broke some part of the wire.
2 REPLIES 2

Dcite
Level 7
If it makes you feel any better(or worse) My Asus G750JH also came with a 230W Delta branded adapter new out of box for the US/Canada Voltages.
My Adapters worked fine out of the box, instead I had a dead battery from day 1 (After a few days of exchanging emails they had me send in the battery alone and a replacement was sent (took about a week so 2 weeks total?).

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Master Po wrote:
NEVERMIND... It's seem that the ASUS G750JZ won't load with my working AC Adapter either so it's broken!?!?

How is that even possible............

So tired of these problems *sigh* PS DONT BUY ASUS products, had 10 of them now.

If you look here: https://www.komplett.no/asus-ac-adapter-230w/821877

It says the ASUS AC Adapter 230W is for G750JH, but couldn't it be used for G750JZ?

Sorry to hear things haven't been working better and feel free to let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Yes, I'm showing the G750JH, G750JZ, G751JT, and G751JY all use the same (Delta) 230W Adapter included by ASUS with those notebooks.

If it matters though, the picture in the link above that you provided is not for the 230W Adapter since the tip, size of the 'brick', and connection to the 'brick' for the power cord from the wall all appear to be incorrect if you compare with your 230W Adapter.

Hopefully they have the correct 230W Adapter in stock, otherwise, you might try checking with your local ASUS Support/Repair to see if you can return/exchange (if necessary) your not working AC adapter for warranty or out-of-warranty service/RMA?

http://www.asus.com/support/callus

Master Po wrote:

It's the only one in and I need it before christmas.
Plus the original AC Adapter that died that was shipped in a sealed ASUS G750JZ laptop box had a Delta AC Power with no ASUS on it, that we have been using since we bought the laptop.

Yes, I may have mixed up my G750JZ and G751JT 230W adapters, but I also have the 'Delta ADP-230EB T' 230W adapter without any ASUS name on it, so that's normal and you may want to check if you can still get warranty service on it if there is no physical damage (or try to 'buy' a new adapter through out-of-warranty service/RMA if there is physical damage?).

Hope this helps.