cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi transmitter with Asus motherboards

littlewilly
Level 7
How can I verify if the WiFi receiver which comes with some Asus motherboards is working or control whether it is the transmitter for wifi signal over another wifi transmitter ?
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
Your question is unclear. If you want to test integrated wireless just connect to a wireless network. Beyond that try explaining what you are trying to accomplish in more detail.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Your question is unclear. If you want to test integrated wireless just connect to a wireless network. Beyond that try explaining what you are trying to accomplish in more detail.

I already have a wireless transmitter, which any and all WIFI devices are receiving the WIFI signal from this one device, but not from the WIFI transmitter which came with the ASUS motherboard.

Is there any way to know whether the WIFI transmitter which comes with the Asus motherboard is actually working; at the moment, I'm unsure.

xeromist
Are you referring to the main WiFi access point or you have two wireless receivers installed on your machine? If you have a second one plugged in via USB or something like that then I think you would have to remove that first. Once you have only the original ASUS wifi installed then you can check the Airplane mode and Wireless network tiles in the Action Center. It's speech bubble in the lower right of your PC, next to the time.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…