cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try our new ROG Newsletter

X-ROG
Level 15
Subscribe here -removed

I intend to write a round-up of important front page and Facebook guides/news/results, new product launches, upcoming competitions and a bit of exclusive blurb rather than copy-pasta, so at least it should be worth opening, especially if you rarely check the front page or miss stuff on/don't use Facebook. Because the newsletters are not public in the way all our other content is, I might try to see what I can sneak in from time to time 😉

First few newsletters will likely be me learning how to use mailchimp, before I decide on a format and length I like.

Frequency: infrequent-to-semi regular.
8 REPLIES 8

toronto699
Level 13
hopefully there will an unsubscribe included and info {email address, name , ect } will not be shared my greatest fear is privcey not kept , would not want CSIS at my door

X-ROG
Level 15
It's MailChimp so unsubscribe is a standard feature.
The database is held by them and it'll only ever be used for the newsletter. It's no different than signing up to the forum with your email. 🙂 I did just want to add a tickbox to the forum profile so you could use the forum registered email, but MailChimp is a professional service that makes it quicker and easier.

thanks for the info I signed up

me 2

toronto699
Level 13
when can we expect the first can we expect the first ROG NewsLetter

toronto699 wrote:
when can we expect the first can we expect the first ROG NewsLetter

When I get time LOL. I had time to set it up, but now no time to send one out 😞

sk2play
Level 13
:rolleyes:
Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit

X-ROG
Level 15
To all who signed up - I deleted the list, so your emails are now entirely removed from that. Good intentions got the better of my actual time to work on it sorry.