cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Tech Report:GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards compared

01_Wolverine
Level 12
Quote:

That said, the Asus Strix GTX 980 Ti would have to merit serious consideration. The Strix is the fastest card we tested, both at its stock speeds and when overclocked, and it's second only to MSI in going easy on the decibel meter. Asus' new DirectCU III cooler is deadly effective, but you'll pay for it in case volume. The hulking Strix makes the other cards look tiny. Provided it will fit comfortably into your PC's case, though, there's very little downside. Judging by current listings, the Strix costs no more than the other cards, and Asus throws in a full year of XSplit Gamecaster in addition to Metal Gear Solid V. That's the most generous software bundle on offer here.

At the end of the day, the Strix is the best all-around contender in this bunch, and I'm making it my pick for a rare, coveted TR Editor's Choice award. Just be sure you measure your case before ordering one. If your system can't swallow a 12" long card that juts up 1.7" above the PCIe slot covers, consider going with one of the other options instead. You really can't go wrong with any of them.

Link

http://techreport.com/review/28685/geforce-gtx-980-ti-cards-compared
2 REPLIES 2

JaimeAillon
Level 7
Yeah, but when can i buy one?
i feel like i have waited forever...