Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serching Mainbord...

kargl_patrick
Level 7
Hi guys i have a question.
I serching a mainbord what supports gpu and m.2 ssd PCIe 5.0
at best ddr 4 ram support i think i have seen yesterday on it was a tuf .
but can not find it aigen...
I will run a 12 700k or a 13700k on it
and i need micro anyone knows were i can find a mainbord like this?
2 REPLIES 2

rachelti
Level 7
kargl_patrick wrote:
Hi guys i have a question.
I serching a mainbord what supports gpu and m.2 ssd PCIe 5.0
at best ddr 4 ram support i think i have seen yesterday on it was a tuf .
but can not find it aigen...
I will run a 12 700k or a 13700k on it
and i need micro anyone knows were i can find a mainbord like this?

There are a number of motherboards on the market that support PCIe 5.0, GPU, and M.2 SSD. One possible option that you may want to consider is the ASUS TUF Gaming B560M-PLUS WiFi motherboard. This motherboard supports PCIe 4.0, which is currently the fastest standard for SSDs and GPUs, and is compatible with 11th Gen Intel Core processors like the i7-12700k and i9-13900k. It also has M.2 slots that support PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs for fast storage performance.

If you are specifically looking for PCIe 5.0 support, you may want to consider the ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero Z590 motherboard. This motherboard is compatible with the 11th Gen Intel Core processors and supports PCIe 5.0, which is the latest and fastest PCIe standard for SSDs and GPUs. It also has M.2 slots that support PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs.

Both of these motherboards are micro-ATX form factor, which should fit your requirement for a micro-sized motherboard. You may also want to consider other micro-ATX motherboards from ASUS, MSI, or Gigabyte that offer similar features and support the latest Intel processors and PCIe standards.