1. This campaign – ROG Forum Battleground (“the Campaign”) is hosted by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (“ASUS”)
3. The Campaign will begin on November 10th 2016 at 20:00 (UTC+8:00) and will end on January 4th 2017 23:59 (UTC+8:00) (“Campaign Period”) and will be held worldwide.
4. By entering the Campaign, each Participant agrees to the “Campaign Rules” stated below and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out.
5. No entry fee. No purchase of obligation is necessary to participate or to win.
1. Participation in the Campaign is available to residents globally. Void where prohibited by local law. The Campaign is open globally to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age and over and considered an adult by the laws of the country where you reside in, and who have an active email address and internet access at the time of entry (“Participants”).
2. Employees of ASUS (or any affiliate) or agencies involved with this Campaign, or members of their immediate family, as are any other individuals professionally connected with this Promotion are not eligible.
3. Entry of the Campaign is through participation on designated forum threads on rog.asus.com/forum only; no other means, for example only, email or social media account will not be accepted.
4. ASUS reserves the right to take all reasonable action to protect against fraud or other illegal conduct, including, without limitation, verifying proof of purchase, age and identity.
5. When you uploaded, transmitted, inputted or provided any information on the Campaign, you grant ASUS, its affiliates and subsidiaries, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the information in any media formats with any manner, including without limitation to modify, reproduce, public broadcast, public transmission, adapt, distribute, publish, public release, or otherwise use the information. ASUS will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such usage.
7. ASUS shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by the participants, internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Campaign including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or Game, software failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries and any injury or damage to your computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in the Campaign.
1. Total weekly prizes will include:
a. 4 x ROG Goodies Box
b. 1 x ROG Sheath
c. 12 x Mafia 3 game digital game codes
One winner selected at random for each individual prize unit (1)
2. Grand prizes
a. ROG G20 gaming desktop
b. ROG Swift PG248Q gaming monitor
c. ROG Centurion 7.1 gaming headset
d. ROG Strix GTX 1050 Ti graphics card
e. ROG Claymore gaming keyboard
f. ROG Spatha wireless/wired gaming mouse
One winner selected at random for each individual prize
a. The winners will be selected at random from all applicable entries received. All winners will be announced on the ROG website and also main campaign thread on the ROG forum.
b. The winners will be notified via ROG Forum private message within 14 days of the Campaign closing.
c. ASUS reserves the right to select an alternate winner if no reply is received within 48 hours after the notification email or message is sent.
d. If a potential winning Participant cannot be contacted or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
To the fullest extent possible in law, ASUS and its affiliates accept no liability for any damage, loss, liability, injury, cost or expense incurred or suffered in connection with the Promotion (whether or not arising from any person's negligence), provided that the above shall not exclude the liability of ASUS or its affiliates for any such liability that cannot be excluded by applicable law (including death or personal injury as a result of negligence), where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by applicable law.
a. ASUS accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted or are not received by ASUS for any technical, delivery or other reason whatsoever.
b. ASUS reserves the right to reject winning claims that supply incomplete or incorrect information.
c. The prize is subject to availability.
d. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
e. ASUS retains the right to substitute any prize with another prize of an equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond ASUS reasonable control.
f. ASUS reserves the right to suspend or amend this Campaign if any circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable, with no liability to Participants or third parties, but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to Participants to avoid disappointment.
Participants data privacy
b. This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with other video platforms. You acknowledge that you are providing your comments and Personal Information to ASUS and not to the video channels; and such information and personal information will only be used for the related purposes of this Campaign.