cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Elite Membership Proof of payments uploads

xander8807
Level 7
Hey guys,

so i activated my ROG Elite membership and have a few things i need to register and upload the POP of.
When i try and upload it doesnt seem to want to upload, gives me an error:

ErrorPlease upload the invoice of purchase.

It is all PDF based invoices that i received over email via my company.
6 REPLIES 6

xander8807
Level 7
any feedback would be much appreciated?

Following this post as well. Got a card with my new laptop saying to register and I can't get the file upload to work. Tried multiple file extensions too.

This thread is a few months old but i only just noticed it and i can give some advice to help people on this matter as i had problems getting my points added to my elite account too..

Your issue of uploading the proof of purchase is because it doesnt like pdf's. I too had pdf's so i just used the snipping tool to snip a picture of the pdf and save as a jpeg image.

I had a few other issues which may be useful for me to share... I registered my products on my normal asus member account without issue (and uploaded proof of purchase). I thought i would just get the rewards automatically coming through to my elite account as they are linked.. But no, they dont....The elite rewards support explained to me that you have to register them on the ROG elite page again.

Every time i entered the serial number on the elite product registration box i was told it was not a valid purchase for a reward. I re checked the list of valid hardware and they were all on there. The elite rewards support eventually told me to email them all the details along with the proof of purchase. A week later i was credited all the points.

i would advise talking (email) to the guys on elite rewards support -

eliterewards_support@asus.com

I hope its ok to post an email address on here, sorry in advance if its not...They are very helpful and get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Hello everyone, new here and i want to upload my proof of purchase of the motherboard x570-e and have dying light 1&2 event code to redeem but i can't find anything on the pages https://promotion.asus.com/fr/fr/dying-light-2 https://promotion.asus.com/en/global/dying-light-2 please help me, i want the form to upload ect, the only thing i found right now is the way to register my motherboard on the asus website.

@doggy45 Help welcome.

Thanks everyone!

doggy45 wrote:

i would advise talking (email) to the guys on elite rewards support -
I hope its ok to post an email address on here, sorry in advance if its not...They are very helpful and get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

TP-MD-V02.corpnet.asus
Remote Server returned '554 5.2.2 mailbox full; STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:QuotaExceededException.MapiExceptionShutoffQuotaExceeded; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message Cannot get ID from name. 16.55847:070D0000,

tomhack
Level 7

is eliterewards_support@asus.com responding? had many email reminder sent and got zero response.