cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report post function now works, login updated

X-ROG
Level 15
1) Sorry for those who had been reporting posts recently we had not realized it was broken. We've fixed it this morning. Please do report spam if you see it!

2) The ASUS Member login bar has gone and now we are back to the original vB one. Your login will still work with ASUS Member service if you choose to visit and we'll be dropping the service part into your profile at a later date so you can register your hardware for support services and future functions there.

Upcoming updates:

> Better anti-spam support - ASUS Member bar had done all our anti-spam before, but now we're back to norm we're subject to the usual spam attacks as every vB forum. They'll be installing an anti-spam plugin very soon.

> More profile functions!

> Realbench awards in profiles.

> Fix the non-Eng forum wording. We've isolated the case but it's not a quick fix sorry.
2 REPLIES 2

jab383
Level 13
Richard,

Thanks again for the attention to the forum. I did try to report some spam the other day, but I forget where it was.

Haven't seen any non-English since that was fixed.

You may want to double check the login update. I had to go the long way round to the ASUS support site to log in rather than directly in the forum. Behavior was as if username and password were already entered incorrectly immediately on clicking the forum login button -- no chance to enter them.

Jeff

X-ROG
Level 15
> English is now fixed. (there maybe the odd Spanish word around - please shout if you spot it)

> Login should be exclusively 'email' not 'username' - that text will change very soon.