cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about ranking for rog forums

feedmeink
Level 12
Can someone direct me to a forum about the ranking system here? Or possibly fill me in on how to climb the ladder with my rank? It says I'm a new roger. Do people submit geekbench scores? Or is it purely based on posts and ratings?
7 REPLIES 7

Rob_W_
Level 12
Hi *feedmeink, I’ve not seen anything relating to the ranking system! Only obsevations of it, ie: it seems number of posts ups your rank ,*
You at the moment are at 71 posts and new roger, when you get to100 posts as far as I can tell you will go up to a yellow belt ,, cool eh!
Reputation works on ? Like, be nice to people and it goes up lol.*
Anyway it’s a great forum to be involved with ‘ just be careful who you talk to ‘ hahaha !*:D

davemon50
Level 11
It's been a while but previously I had customized mine (changed mine a while ago) with an input when editing my profile. I think a few months ago that ability went away and the ranks are now only automatic. I could be wrong, but I don't see any way of changing it any more like I did. I tried the Asus site too, no go there either.
Davemon50

HiVizMan
Level 40
Suspect it has something to do with number of posts or reputation points.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Thanks for the response everyone! Would be cool if we could benchmark for some kind of rating. I'll just continue to do what I've been doing and eventually rank up.

panzlock
Level 12
feedmeink wrote:
Can someone direct me to a forum about the ranking system here? Or possibly fill me in on how to climb the ladder with my rank? It says I'm a new roger. Do people submit geekbench scores? Or is it purely based on posts and ratings?

I will answer your inquiry of insatiable lust for vanity.

Yes, if you want to be recognized by the community you must increase your post count. There are multiple ways to achieve this ambitious objective. Depending on the circumstances in which you find yourself currently drowning, of course.

A.) You may need to eliminate any dead weight such as a significant other. This can be easily accomplished by making a true or false statement about her figure and/or weight. In the realm of relationships the term "You're fat" is a declaration of war. Word of caution, this is a war you will not win, but the country is certainly going to fracture and break up. The maps will need to be redrawn and you might lose the dog as a result. Let her keep the house, as less house chores = more ROG forum posts.

Step 2 is less consequential but may impact your hygiene and diet. Showering infrequently will, once again, boost your post count by a small, but upward trending margin, however instead of a lingering female you now have a lingering odor which may detract from your social life. But who needs that when you have online forums and snapchat? Now, your diet will suffer and render you a supermodel or a heavyweight contender for the top gravitational pull spot of our Solar System.

Suggestion D.) Seek employment in an office based environment where your main tool is a PC from which you can post on random internet forums. This is the best possible solution as it allows you to consistently increase your post count whilst preventing the remainder of your personal life from spiraling into an unknown abyss of abuse, servitude and excess, and maintaining existing and future relationships (why you'd choose this path of destruction, I will never know).

As for the reputation system...that's for children to use. I seem to get random increases/decreases based predominantly on how honest...or polite I am. That's the current state humanity has embraced. If you're honest you are offensive, but if you're polite it doesn't matter that you lie, because people are filled with joy at the whim of heartwarming dialogue. I'm disassociating myself from such dishonest yet abundantly sought politically correct methodology.

Good luck. We're all counting on you.

Anyway, don't drink and drive and Merry Halloween or treat.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Love that response mate. Have repped you.

One key thing is that the amount of rep points you get are dependant on the rep that the person repping you has. So me repping someone has more value than a new person giving rep.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

xeromist
The feedmeink account is plenty old enough and has enough posts to have passed the new user stage. There is something wrong with the account requiring admin intervention. Send a PM to MasterC@ASUS.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…