cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forum's 'Add Products' editor doesn't seem to work...

Rooke
Level 11

Since the new forums started, I've noticed near the bottom of my posts a button for 'Add Products' which when clicked brings up a pop-up window for 'Associated Products'...

Whatever that is, it doesn't seem to work, at all, because nothing I've typed into it is ever found.

No variations of Asus, ROG, Strix, Z690, or any other appropriate keywords are ever found.

Do I have to be at a certain level before this works, or is it just currently broken?

Anybody else have this same problem, or is it just me, or am I entering the wrong text?

Have a Good One! 😎
Rooke
1 REPLY 1

Cosmic_Castaway
Level 9

Nah, it's broken... I joined a few days ago and it wasn't working when my account was at level 1 and I check back today in regards to a thread I created in regards to the q-latch. When I noticed my account is at level 7 now lol... 🤷‍♂️ and yet it still doesn't work. I don't think this feature - of adding product meta data would be locked to a certain level as that would be purely asinine imo. I guess they rolled out the new layout to quickly 🤷‍♂️.

Edit: Just been scrolling through the thread about the forum changes and noticed a community mod posts about users being ranked if they think said users are helpful etc. If that was the case for me being leveled from 1 to 7, thanks Mods. If it's a glitch 🤷‍♂️ (which I doubt) then that does need to looking at lol.

Cpu: 7950X (Voltage Ceiling Locked at 1.3 Volts - No Longer PBO Tuned As Can No Longer Boot With Such Settings Due To Sheeetty ASUS AI Tuner Killing The CPU Slowly| Ram: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 32GB 6000MT/s CL32 (Undervolted Motherboard SK Hynix Profile 1.35 <-- No Longer Possible Because of Sheeetty ASUS AI Tuner Killing The CPU Slowly Now At Stock Settings) | Motherboard: Crosshair X670E Crosshair Hero | Case: Cooler Master H500M | Cooling: Arctic 360 Liquid Freezer 2 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX |