cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mATX Ryzen Strix Motherboard

Zigzagoon
Level 7
Hello Everybody,

I am looking to build a Ryzen computer for my first PC build, and I have a few questions. I was looking to keep the size of my PC to a mATX with purchasing a good Asus motherboard that has the Asus Aura RGB control. I want to make sure that this computer will last a long time, and has good RGB of everything I put into it.
I have found this Asus Strix motherboard for Intel, and it is everything that I am looking for - but there isn't a Ryzen AM4 chip version out.
There are a few regular ATX sized Asus Strix AM4 motherboards on the market however.

I was curious if anyone knew if there was anything in the works for Asus to release an mATX AM4 chipset version of the Strix motherboard lineup?
5 REPLIES 5

Zigzagoon
Level 7
Does anybody have any information?

Or should I forget about the mATX size and just go with an ATX form factor and get the Asus Strix XC370-F which is already out?

Eleiyas
Level 10
Hey a Pokémon fan! 😄

Although I have now seen a couple of requests, I do not believe there are currently any plans on releasing mATX board for any of the newer CPUs.

Thanks for the information AMEleiyas, Much appreciated!
So I probably shouldn't hold my breath for a mATX size, and go with the ATX. It's a shame that there wasn't one released with the X370 & B350 boards back in may however :(. I feel with the rising mATX & Ryzen craze, that Asus really could have done well with adding that to their lineup.

Also, guess which Pokemon is my favourite 😄

Eleiyas
Level 10
There may be an mAtx board released, but it wont be for a while I'm sure.

And your favourite.... Poochyena? x)

Eleiyas
Level 10
There may be an mAtx board released, but it wont be for a while I'm sure.

And your favourite.... Poochyena? x)