cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log in to Asus forum/services/website works only in Incognito mode with Chrome, for me

Gabrihel
Level 8

Windows 11, Chrome  (64 bit). Both updated to the last version. To log in in forums i have to first login with a chrome incognito session then refresh the normal browser. Then i can use Asus services. Standard login screen does noething when i press login button.

8 REPLIES 8

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Tested another browser, PC, mobile, or network? 

Site works with edge. But the chrome problem persist.asus access.jpg

Pressing "ACCESS" button gives no result at all. 

We cannot replicate, perhaps try clearing the cache and try again.

I did, and spent 30 mins to get access back to every site, but still that buttons does not work. Only trought incognito mode, and that needs to log in each time.

Is the issue exclusive to one PC in particular? Tried a different PC, mobile, or network environment?

Rooke
Level 10

FYI: 
It has worked fine with Firefox ever since I first signed on last year, and currently works with Firefox 113.0.1 (64-bit).

Have a Good One! 😎
Rooke

Murph_9000
Level 14

In addition to clearing the cache, you could try deleting all cookies for asus.com.  It could be that there's some bad data stored in cookies which is breaking the process, or that the combined size of the cookies has grown too large for the server's request size limit.

"Is the issue exclusive to one PC in particular? Tried a different PC, mobile, or network environment?"

I can test only one PC, login works from mobile android on my network. 

"In addition to clearing the cache, you could try deleting all cookies for asus.com.  It could be that there's some bad data stored in cookies which is breaking the process, or that the combined size of the cookies has grown too large for the server's request size limit."

I just tried, nothing changes. I remember Corsair forum/site having the exact same issue, as well as the incognito workaroud.