cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legit30s Sponsorship Request

MitchLegit30s
Level 7
Hello I believe this is in the right spot but I'm Looking to use ROG as a sponsor for one of my communities tournaments at Legit30s a site for League of Legends Tournaments. I have never tried to pursue big companies as it has always just been a dream but we have expanded a lot over that past 6 months and I think were ready to move on as we have significantly increased our funding for our up and coming tournament.

In our Next tournament We plan to be giving out The biggest Prize Pool that we have ever done With 5 Prototype Gaming Pc's (Which are powered with Asus Mother Boards) + 5 Full set of peripherals for 1st place, 5 full sets of peripherals for 2nd place, 5 Headset for 3rd place, 5 gaming pads for 4th place, 5 $20 rp for 5th place and 5 $15 rp for 6th.

This tournament is going to be an international Online Event with teams from the League of Legends server NA, EUW and EUNE. We plan on allowing 256 teams compete. You may wonder how we are going to let these regions compete as the are on different servers but we will be paying for their server transfers at finals where we will have some of the best and highest ranked teams from these 3 regions. This tournament should get international exposure from North America, Australia, and Europe. We also plan on some viewers from other regions but those are our biggest ones.

Stats
Legit30s has been around for 2 years. I have never really tried to go big as I took some time off last year but I still had a passion for hosting tournaments. I always came back to the League of Legends tournament forums and helped others set up their first tournament in mostly NA but I have helped one other in Portugal. Our website stats for www.Legit30s.com is 28,000 Page hits, 7,000 Unique Visitors and 1,149 active members. I also created a facebook page as another way for our community to interact and in 1 week we had 1,284 Likes. These numbers don't scale to the amount of players that we have compete in our tournaments as we have 1,792 players in our current tournament with 21 other teams on reserve because we are maxed out with an estimated 130 players All from NA as we open up to 3 server we hope to triple this number. Most competitors are from North America as we have only hosted NA tournaments before this. We have been getting a lot of support from the community lately with announcements that will be going up against big tournaments like LCS.

We have great Rep with the community as I have been recently been getting the compliment from our member for keeping everything running very smooth with so much going on but I believe I am able to do it because I truly enjoy hosting tournaments for the community as I use to be a competitive player and played in a horrible run tournament so I decided to make my own. Well I hope you give me some time and Read my post as I have given you my 30 minutes I believe I deserve 5. Thanks again If you got this far.

www.Legit30s.com

Best Regards,
Mitch

Mitch@Legit30s.com
5 REPLIES 5

Praz
Level 13
Mitch, please see below.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Thank you for thinking of ASUS and ROG.

The ROG site and forums are regularly inundated with sponsorship requests, but this portal does not make decisions in regards to sponsorship. This is entirely done regionally, depending on our regional teams promotional activities and budgets. They can be contacted via ASUS Facebook pages.

As such, ROG forums no longer replies to sponsorship requests directly as it has previously been assumed we can 'encourage' or provide an intermediary between sponsor requests and our regional teams, which is not the case sorry.

A suggestion from myself: To better your chance of interest from ASUS (or any company), I strongly suggest you investigate its activities in the region you are pitching too, and then tailor your message accordingly. Copy and pasting the same text to every business usually gets ignored straight out. Real data about exposure, hits, demographic and what you offer to the brand clearly and precisely is absolutely required to gain interest.

Good luck out there!

Praz wrote:
Mitch, please see below.

Thanks for the Heads Up!

Praz
Level 13
You're welcome. 🙂

emrekacaner
Level 7
A prototype hydrogen fuel cell powered car was developed-manufactured in order to participate, on
behalf of Ankara University, in the competition for Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, Hydromobil 07
organized by TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) in July-August
The purpose in participating in such an organization was to have a leading role in introducing
hydrogen technologies and contributing to the development of this new technology in our country
and to carry out a project on this field on behalf of our department-faculty.

In this project research was focused on how to build an electric car which runs on hydrogen,
production of the mechanical parts (equipment),technological properties, and maintenance and thus
a good knowledge on the production of related auto parts was developed Working system in a car
which runs with hydrogen , in tanks we have stored hydrogen in a specific pressure,and than using
a mechanism called fuel cell in high yield and final product as water and heat into electrical
energy and using this energy with electrical motor ,our car moves.
After running in the qualifying and practice laps successfully, our team finished the race in the
fifth place in Hydromobil'07 ANOK Cup, which was a great success. Our goal is produce the car
using hydrogen fuel. This car will be suitable for TUBTAK Hidromobil'14 race.

In 2009 the only aim of our team was to take the first place in the races has how created a second
vehicle which works on hydrogen.In 2009 and 2013 we took the second place in the race which was
organised by TUBITAK and at
the same time we got the `` The best design`` prize which is considered
as the best engineering prize.
In 2010 and 2012 we took the third place in the races. In 2011 we couldn`t finished the race
because there was some problems about electronic part.
Our aim is using hydrogen and other alternative energy sources in daily life. As a result we are
going to attend Hidromobile`13 which is organised by TUBITAK and Shell Eco Marathon which will be
held in Netherlands this year.

As you know universty communities have limited budget and our universty is not helping us enough
.For this reason we need sponsors.Our vehicle is completely eco-friendly. Uses hydrogen and waste
product is water or water vapor. we want to cooperate a company which is environmentally sensitive
like you and increase the sesitivity of the environment by drawing people attention. We are going
to produce a new urban car , and we are asking for ROG S help.We would be appreciate
if you return as soon as possible.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Please see post #2. Thank you.