cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont know where did they send my headset to?

StanicEnemy
Level 7
I own asus cerberus headset since 2016,last week right side of headset was giving no sound and i sent it to where i bought it online.I called them did my package arrive there and they said yes,i sent it via ups cargo,after one day i called them again how is it going on? they said they sent my headset to the authorized technical service but they didnt tell me where it is exactly.Anyway i've had a live-chat with asus service they said there is no such technical service exist for headset,mouse and keyboard in Turkey i was socked.

I am really confused,i live in Turkey and they said they sent it to the service but there is no such service exist for headsets,keyboard and mouse in Turkey.
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
Well, the store just said "authorized" but not "ASUS authorized"? Maybe this is a 3rd party the store trusts to do repair work but it's not actually an ASUS facility? Not sure.

The good news is that a faulty connection is generally very easy to fix. They either need to resolder a connection in the ear cup or replace the cord. So it doesn't require a special facility. However I would check it thoroughly when you get it back. Shake the headset and flex the cable around to make sure there aren't any weak spots.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…