cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone found a ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial in USA

LeeUnd
Level 8
I have an order with B&H Photo from Nov 5th for a ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial. I just got an email that it will not deliver until January. Does anyone know of any place that sells these cards in the US other than Newegg or B&H Photo ?
Thanks,
Lee
13 REPLIES 13

RivAngE
Level 7
I've also been searching for it for days now and what I've seen in (mostly EU) eshops is that they're expecting stock in the 2nd half of December and some of the eshops that report "expected amount" are listing just 2 boards.

I would imagine this is a paper-launch and you can't find it anywhere, real launch with stock will probably be on January. I have a 12900k on its box alongside all the water-cooling equipment in a box, waiting for the motherboard and the RAM.

I'm in the same boat, have everything except ram, motherboard and I guess I will get their new 1000 watt power supply. I have a Barrowch Rhopilema Distro Plate and an acrylic open PC at the cutters now to mount everything on. I did get a pre order from B&H on the Glacial before they took it down, they said it will ship 3 Jan. I also talked to G.Skill and they said DDR5 memory production is ramping up this week.

Finding the ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial in the USA is really difficult. I've searched many different forums and websites, but haven't found anything yet.

Still looking. Have one on backorder at B&H Photo since 5 November but nothing yet. Anyone else had luck getting the Z690 Glacial or one of the new Power Supply's, surely they have been sent to someplace in the US.

I'm in the exact same boat. I preordered at B&H the moment the listing was added. Their support still has "no eta at this time".

However.......Newegg listing now shows "estimated Jan 18-20".

I sincerely hope that means B&H will receive their allotment Jan 18-20.

Sad times......I submitted myself to being scalped on ddr5 because of that Jan 3rd date........all I need is board though on bright side!

Good luck.....lack of info from B&H and Asus throughout this process has been very disappointing to say the least.

I feel your pain. I paid a fair price from a vender on Amazon suggested by GSkill $549 for 6000 36c ram. Got my M2 drives on sale, only drives I will use in this build and I got absolutely rapped on the ASUS RTX 3090 OC at $3200. It is getting dang near impossible to build these days.
LeeU

LeeUnd wrote:
I feel your pain. I paid a fair price from a vender on Amazon suggested by GSkill $549 for 6000 36c ram. Got my M2 drives on sale, only drives I will use in this build and I got absolutely rapped on the ASUS RTX 3090 OC at $3200. It is getting dang near impossible to build these days.
LeeU

I got taken on the RAM 😞 I paid above retail thinking the board was going to ship on Jan 3rd 😞

I got my 3080ti at retail luckily.

So I spoke with B&H today via chat, and they now are indicating they will recieve stock "First week of February".

And the beat goes on.........

When I saw the Maximus boards having problems I figured since the Glacial is based on the Maximus we would see further delays. On the news the other day I saw people stealing from containers awaiting transport and said there goes my motherboard as the guy was running off 😞
VR,
Lee

LeeUnd wrote:
When I saw the Maximus boards having problems I figured since the Glacial is based on the Maximus we would see further delays. On the news the other day I saw people stealing from containers awaiting transport and said there goes my motherboard as the guy was running off 😞
VR,
Lee

Did I miss something? Did the motherboard not "officially" release until today?

That story is dated today.....