cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamefirst IV Problem please help

Nino_1973
Level 7
Guys I have a problem with my motherboard Rampage VI Extreme I have installed windows 10 64 bit everything ok my only problem is that on gamefirst IV it doesn't let me see Wi-Fi Analyzer anymore

I don't know how to fix windows 7 with the CPU that I put the i9 tells me that it is not compatible so I had to switch to Win10 but Game First IV gives me these problems
1 REPLY 1

Nino_1973
Level 7
I tried to install the first game V works, but it gives me internet connection problems
I spoke with Asus support and they told me that I have to use the first IV game because V was released for Rampage VI Extreme Encore, but the IV with Windows 7 has worked with the i7 processor since I put
i9-9980XE just restarted Windows 7 tells me that this architecture is not verified by Windows 7 to switch to Win 10

the problem is that asus told me that game first V is only released for network cards for the Rampage VI Extreme Encore that's why it gives me internet access problems but with windows 10 game first IV doesn't wisualize Wifi networks