cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destiny 2 Promotion - problems getting code

maddoc12
Level 7
Hi,
Just got my new 1080 TI card 😄 which was bought during the Destiny 2 Promotion period.
According to ASUS and NVIDIA's terms and conditions: "Offer valid worldwide, excluding China and Korea".
Well I'm not from either of them and unfortunately there was no code in the package.

Where I can find any help regarding this issue?

Thanks,
Alex
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
It doesn't look like your country or any nearby countries are listed on the geforce redemption site so I would go with the manual submission listed on the ASUS page where you click the link and fill out the forum feedback form with your relevant information.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
It doesn't look like your country or any nearby countries are listed on the geforce redemption site so I would go with the manual submission listed on the ASUS page where you click the link and fill out the forum feedback form with your relevant information.

Thanks,

Maybe I'm missing something but the are no countries listed at all on the geforce redemption site, it only says "Offer valid worldwide".
I already tried the manual submission but the process is only for specific countries and for other countries it say: "If you are from other regions, please visit GeForce.com to redeem your code." Which is not helpful.

Who I can talk with about this?

xeromist
I'm referring to this geforce page which is linked from the ASUS page:
https://redeem.geforce.com
It does have countries listed, but not Israel. For that reason I'm suggesting you use the ASUS form for people who cannot redeem via the Geforce page. You said you tried the manual submission, meaning you did submit it and haven't heard anything or you stopped because your country wasn't listed? Make sure you complete that if you haven't.

I'm not an ASUS employee, I'm just suggesting the only option that will work for someone who isn't listed on either page. If you want immediate contact with ASUS I would recommend calling support. There are ASUS employees on this forum but it's not an official support channel with a guaranteed response like the phone lines. So they might see this post but it could take a while.

Also I moved this thread to the general promo section. It was in the Australia section which wouldn't have helped you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…